A welcome visiter

Back at the compound, they had all been joined by Vision, who was downstairs is Tony's lab when Korg arrived. And Doctor Strange who had come over from New York because he was the protector of the time stone.

They were all now sat in the meeting room to listen to Korg's speech about Thanos and his motives.
"Now, Lady Jenna has told me all this information, it was a couple of weeks back so I'm sorry if it's a bit scratchy, my memory isn't the best because I am made of rocks, but anyway. Mr Thanos wants all the infinity stones. He already has two, space and power. He is probably retrieving the reality and soul stone as we speak. Then, he will make his way to Earth to collect the final two stones, both of which are in this room. Erm, she also told me that once he has them all he will obliterate half of life on Earth, which, if my calculations are correct is three and a half people, which I don't think is actually that bad to be honest."

"Korg." Steve spoke up,
"Yes Bro?"
"It's three and a half billion people. Which is a lot!" He corrected him,
"Okay so change of plan, it's really bad and we need a plan."

Everyone looked around and Vision and Strange. The mind stone was engraved in Vision's head, whilst the time stone was protected by the eye of agamotto, which around Strange's neck.
"Does anyone have any ideas on how to protect both of the stones?" Steve asked the entire room,
"The time stone never leaves me, if this is the reality where I give it up then I will." Strange informed,
"What do you mean, the reality?" Tony asked,
"I can go forward into millions of realities and see all the possible outcomes, your just going to have to trust me."
"Okay, and what about Vision?" Steve asked around again,
"Our only option is destroying the stone, it needs to be someone who also draws their powers from the stone." Bruce had already done his research, "thus, we have two options."
"Those options are?" Vision asked,
"Jenna or Wanda."

Wanda's face went pale as Vision walked over to her and cupped her face in his hands.
"I can't." Tears started to fall from her eyes,
"It must be you my love."
"There is another way." Natasha called out, "King T'Challa of Wakanda, also known as the Black Panther. He has a younger sister called Shuri, she is extremely smart with technology that even Stark couldn't produce. Wakanda overall is very advanced, they rely on Vibranium, which is what Vision is made of, along with your shield Steve. I'm sure she has a way to resolve this."

"Right then...Wakanda it is!"