Time waits for no one

The storms were consistent for the next few years. It was still the usual rain, wind and storms but they had gradually worsened. Amongst all the chaos, New Asgard still proudly stood. Some of its residents had moved away to either start out fresh or to escape the storms. Loki and Jenna tried their hardest to find out what was causing these storms, Valkyrie and Thor had gone back up into space to see if anything up there could help them sort the puzzle.

In the time that had passed, Wanda had found her home that she planned to live in for the rest of her days. It was situated in New Asgard, it was a flat that was just above the book store. She had moved all of her stuff in as quickly as possible so the family could have their home back but Wanda was a part of their family. Jenna had another photo from movie night printed for her and gifted it as a housewarming present. It also took pride in her living room along with a photo of her family that Jenna memorised and made for her, she had snuck into her flat prior to her moving in and hung all the photos up as a surprise. She most definitely loved it.

The twins were now four years old, time really does wait for no one. They were loving life more than ever, the storms certainly didn't stop them from being mischievous. They definitely took after their Father, after all Loki was the God of Mischief. Fenrir especially took after him, he was able to turn himself into a frost giant. Sometimes he and Loki would walk around the house blue. If Fenrir wanted Loki to himself he would turn blue, forcing Loki to turn blue because he didn't want his son to ashamed of who he truly was. The twins really did look up to Loki.

Loki had promised to be the father that he and Jenna didn't get the experience of having.
"Even though I had two fathers, I never really got the love of one." Loki would often say, he definitely drowned the twins, and Jenna, in love. Truly unconditional love.

Dahlia had no powers yet, something needed to spark them. Wanda and Jenna had been working with her to see if anything would happen but it didn't.
"What if she doesn't possess any magic at all. I don't want her to feel left out Wanda." Jenna sighed after they had taught her one day.
"I had a slight magic when I was ten, I disabled the Stark bomb that blew up our apartment. But it wasn't until I was fully exposed to the mind stone that I got these powers." Wanda comforted Jenna, the girls twirling different colours round their fingers. "She'll get them someday. I know she will. If she's anything like her mother, then hell to anyone who gets in her way."

Fenrir's first word was 'Tor' which was short for Thor because he couldn't manage to say the entire name. Dahlia's word was 'blue', it happened after she saw Loki transform himself for the first time. She was absolutely mesmerised.

The family were now just relaxing as rain pattered against the windows. Jenna and Loki were sat in the kitchen just having general conversation, Loki wanted more than a conversation but the children were near. Dahlia was colouring in her book whilst Fenrir played with his stuffed wolf toy.

"Mama, when's uncle Scoot coming back?" Dahlia looked up from her book to smile at Jenna, the twins couldn't quite manage to say 'Scott' so instead he became 'Scoot'.
"And uncle Tor mama!" Fenrir chimed in.
"Uncle Thor is away with auntie Valkyrie, they will be back soon, as will uncle Scott." She grinned at her children, in an instant they snapped back to whatever they were doing before causing Jenna to giggle.

*one week later*

The most recent storm lasted about three days, they were getting progressively longer. Jenna had taken notes on each one that occured, the events and how long it lasted also how long there was between each one. She had predicted that the next one was going to start later today.

Loki had gone out into the village, speaking to the Asgardians, asking if anyone needed anything before the next one hit. If his people were okay then he had slight peace of mind. He was also out to bring Wanda back to the house. She didn't particularly like the storms, especially if she was alone.

Wanda was greeted with big hugs from the twins. She put her belongings away in the spare room and stood on the balcony with Jenna and Loki. The twins could be heard thundering up the stairs to join them. Fenrir let out a faint 'wow' everytime lightning flew across the sky. Dahlia got all sniffly and wiped her eyes causing Wanda to lean down and pick her up. She was always told that lightning was Thor saying hello when he wasn't with them.
"Hello uncle Tor" her little hand waved out to the sky.

They all wanted Thor back, sooner rather than later, they may need him.