He's fast and she's weird

Jenna was now almost at the quinjet, she was so worried about the twins. She wished there was more she could have done in that moment. Seeing Wanda had made Jenna realise how similar they both are, she needed help, now.

She could see the three boys waiting outside the jet, their faces were confused but they welcomed her back with open arms, Thor was the first to greet her, hugging her tightly as she seemed to look as if she was about to cry.
"Hey hey, what happened, where was the fight we were expecting?" Thor sounded angry, but he could never be angry at Jenna.
He guided her back into the jet so they could head back to the compound. The ride back was silent, Jenna wanted the whole team to know what was there, as this point forward was a whole team effort.

Jenna was the first through the doors,
"Jarvis"
"Hello miss Jenna, what can I do for you?"
"Call an emergency meeting in room two, it's urgent, I need the whole team!" Jarvis made the announcement across the whole compound, quicker than ever, all the avengers were in room four. They were sat, whilst Jenna was stood, playing with her hands while she waited for everyone.

Now, Jenna, Steve, Tony, Thor, Loki, Natasha, Clint and Bruce were in the room. Jenna was pacing the head of the room until everyone was sat down, she was extremely paranoid.

"Is anyone going to explain what's going on?" Clint asked, "is she okay" pointing to Jenna who was still pacing,
"She's been like this since the mission earlier" Loki responded.

"We need to go back there, today, we can't waste any time they need help." Jenna was shaking,
"Who, who needs help Jen?" Natasha was worried now,
"Theres a boy and a girl, they're twins. I have their files here, Strucker doesn't know I have them. Wanda and Pietro Maximoff. They volunteered themselves at Hydra after a shell collapsed their building, making them orphans at ten years old. When the twins turned seventeen they volunteered themselves for Struckers tests. They were the only two that survived." Everyone had shock over their faces, Jenna took a deep breat before continuing.

"Pietro has increased metabolism and improved thermal homeostasis. Wanda has neuroelectric interfacing, telekinesis and mental manipulation." Now everyone was confused, apart from Bruce, he knew exactly what she was talking about.
"I understand all that"
"Thanks Bruce. I'm glad someone did, it takes a lot to memorise those fancy words off a sheet."
"Can you describe them in a less scientific way please?" Thor asked,
"He's fast and she's weird." Jenna finished.

Over the next hour the team compiled a plan to get Jenna back into Hydra,
"So I just have to waltz back in there like nothing happened?"
"Exactly the plan." Steve confirmed.

"Steve before you go, I have another plan. Wanda got her powers from the mind stone, I understand how she works, she's just a little bit too much like me."
"What's the plan Jen?"