Jennie Marshall

Jenna's heart raced as she patiently waited for someone to answer the door. She could hear footsteps coming from the other side, she looked back to see if Agnes was still there but she had disappeared. There was a funny feeling that Jenna had about Agnes but she couldn't quite justify what it was.

As expected it was Wanda who opened the door, Jenna's eyes went wide as she saw her again. She was so beautiful but for some reason she was trying to hide her baby bump with a fruit bowl. If Wanda didn't want anyone to know about her pregnancy then Jenna had to act as if she didn't know at all. It took a lot for Jenna to not leap into Wanda's arms again, she never wanted to let her go.

"Hello." Wanda spoke, nodding her head to Jenna but she had to think quickly, as of now her name wasn't Jenna.
"Hi, I'm...Jennie, Jennie Marshall. I just moved here, lovely town isn't it." She smiled but Wanda looked confused,
"Erm, welcome. Come in come in." Wanda signalled for her to come in but furrowed her brows and tilted her head in confusion before shutting the door.

Wanda's house looked amazing. Her powers truly were something. She came up behind Jenna who was gazing around in amazement and placed a hand on her shoulder.
"Do you need anything dear, seeing as you just moved to Westview?" Wanda's eyes were bright and welcoming now but Jenna had to think quickly.
"I do actually, do you happen to have a bucket that I could borrow. My roof is leaking and none of my pots and pans are big enough to hold the water, I keep changing them every couple of minutes." Jenna laughed trying to make her lie sound as believable as possible.
"I sure do have one, let me look in the kitchen." Wanda pointed before spinning away.

Suddenly there was a lot of crashing coming from the kitchen. It sounded as though pots and pans were flying through the air and flying into each other. There was no response from Wanda so Jenna called out.
"Wanda, is everything okay?" She was getting concerned when there was no answer so she ran towards the kitchen,
"Yes, everything is fine I AAAHHHH." Wanda screamed so loudly the vases shook.
"WANDA! Oh my goodness your pregnant!" Jenna rushed to her side and held her to keep her standing,
"Yes, and it appears that the baby is deciding to make an appearance...now!" Jenna held onto Wanda and guided her onto the floor behind the sofa.

Wanda lay on the floor, her head on a cushion. Blankets had suddenly appeared beside them much to Jenna's surprise. Wanda was in so much pain and Jenna wanted to get her out of it as quickly as possible.
"Just keep breathing Wanda, listening to how I am we can do it together." Jenna had to stop herself from saying 'just like old times'. Soon they were both breathing in sync, easing Wanda's pain just a little.

"Right, Wanda, I need you to push." Jenna nodded with a serious look on her face,
"No no I can't without Vision." She pleaded, shaking her head.
"Wand, either way this baby is coming in the next few minutes whether Vision is here or not." Jenna was stern and Wanda listened to her, "but he will be here soon Wand okay."
Wanda listened to Jenna's words when a sudden look of realisation formed upon her face.

"Sorry, did you say...Wand?" She furrowed her brows and tilted her head, wanting an answer.
"I meant to say Wanda. I'm sorry dear."
"No no it's okay. I had a friend that used to call me Wand. Well I say friend, she was more of a sister to me."
"Wand you really need to start pushing now!" Jenna raised her voice. She wasn't realising that she kept saying 'Wand' but she didn't care.

The baby would be here any minute and they needed to focus.