This isn't goodbye

Jenna had rethought her decision many many times. Countless sleepless nights had led her to her final decision. She needed to go, if she stayed, there is a risk that Thanos could go after her and anyone she loved, this included little Thor. Jenna didn't want that at all. She sat up from her bed and looked over to her balcony, she could see Odin teaching Thor how to walk whilst Frigga was holding the baby. She had to break the news to them, she couldn't leave without saying goodbye.

She slipped on her armour and made her way down to them in the gardens.
"Frigga" Jenna called
"Morning Jen, how did you sleep?" Frigga was polite with her words
"I slept like a baby" she replied with guilt in her eyes, Frigga could read Jenna like a book, that's the problem.
"Whatever is the matter my dear, is something upsetting you."
Jenna hesitated before she spoke, "I am parting ways with Asgard for a while, I believe it is for the best, it let's the baby settle in and helps you four to bond like a family"
"Jenna, you are our family" Frigga's words hit Jenna like a bullet,
"But i am not, my Queen. I am no more than a visitor, waiting to pass through"
"Very well dear, you were destined to be here, there is hope you will return, we wish you well on your journeys"
"This isn't goodbye Frigga, I'll be back."

Jenna turned to Thor who was taking baby steps towards her, he held his arms out, waiting to be lifted by her,
"Hey little one, I'm going away for a while, but I'll come back. Don't forget me." She tapped his nose and he giggled. Tears fell down her cheeks as she looked into his little eyes for the last time.

Frigga made her way back over to Jenna, holding the baby in her arms.
"Goodbye little..."
"Loki" Frigga filled in the gap.
"Goodbye little Loki" she stroked his cheek with her thumb and placed a gentle kiss on his forehead, his skin was cold for an Asgardian, maybe he was the God of Winter.

She shook hands with Odin and made her way to Heimdall to complete her goodbyes.

The hardest part about leaving was saying goodbye to Thor, although it would be peaceful, it pained her to leave him.

Jenna stood at the edge of the golden globe, she nodded to Heimdall who simply nodded back, he didn't say much, but when he did it was meaningful and always remembered.

She held out her right leg and fell. She fell deep into space. Waiting to be taken anywhere, no matter how long the journey takes.