New Jersey

Jenna turned the key in her car to start it again, she was to follow Hayward's van all the way to the base just outside of New Jersey that was dealing with Wanda's case as they called it. Hayward hadn't given Jenna any more information about the case, all she knew was that it was about Wanda and Vision.

The ride was silent so Jenna flicked on the radio in her car to make it more enjoyable. The first song that etched on was 'as the world caves in' by Matt Maltese. It was her favourite song but also a very sad one. She sung along under her breath, keeping most of her attention on Hayward's van which was leading the way.

As she got closer to the base, she could see the numerous tents and army tanks that were set up everywhere. It made Jenna turn the radio off and sent a chill down her spine. This must be so much more serious than she anticipated. Hayward parked his van and signalled for Jenna to park it next to him. Jenna flipped down her car mirror, wiping her tear stained eyes before she got out of the car. Hayward led her into one of the many tents, inside was a small team who were working on the case.

"Jenna, this is Jimmy Woo and Monica Rambeau, they are working with us on the case. Miss Rambeau has already been inside the hex itself." Hayward informed her,
"Wait, did you say hex?" Jenna's face was worried,
"Did you explain any of this to her before bringing her here Hayward?" Jimmy asked resulting in Hayward just shaking his head. "Well Jenna, Wanda had previously taken Visions body from our headquarters. We got calls from people regarding missing people, that's when we discovered the hex also learning that Wanda was the one who created it."
"Why do you need me for a missing persons case Mr Woo?" Jenna asked,
"This isn't just a missing persons case Jenna, this is a missing town!" Monica Rambeau spoke after plugging in one of three old televisions.

The oldest tv fizzed on, the footage was in black and white. On the screen was a title sequence starring...
"That's Wanda!" Jenna pointed to the screen in shock and confusion, "and that's Vision!" Her face beamed as she saw them both again. "They're married, she's finally getting the life she always wanted." Jenna started to cry out of both happiness and sadness for her 'sister', she knew that none of this was real and that in the end it would break Wanda. Once this episode had ended Monica unplugged the tv and plugged in another.

The episode started with Wanda and Vision holding hands but there was something different about Wanda,
"Wanda's pregnant!" Jenna screamed,
"Technically no, everything inside the hex is fake." Jimmy sat down beside her also watching the tv,
"So she has a miracle baby inside of her because Vision can't actually impregnate her because he is literally a toaster and the hex has come from her magic which is known as chaos magic." Jenna explained to Jimmy who had a stunned look on his face,
"How do you know all this?" He asked,
"I read the darkhold and lived on Asgardian for thousands of years, I read a few magic books in my time."
"It's an over complication of events but yes, you're completely right Jenna."

Jenna continued to watch the tv until the show was almost over, thats when she asked her next question.
"Has anyone tried to reach her?"
"We have but it was unsuccessful. That's why we brought you in. You and Wanda were extremely close, your her only living relative now, we were hoping that if you tried we may have more luck."

Jimmy started to pack equipment so he and Jenna could take a closer look at the hex. Was it truly as dangerous as they thought?