Preparation

Loki had to drag Jenna out of bed this morning, he brought her some fruit and nuts as breakfast as it was the only thing that was served for breakfast.

Jenna didn't say a word all morning, her nerves took over.
"Jen, you took on your father, he almost killed you, then you wanted to go back for more. This can't be as nerve wracking as that can it?" Loki's attempt to comfort her wasn't working.
"Loki, I'm taking on Thor. The Grandmaster wants ONE champion, I can't die, so it's inevitable that it's Thor."
"I will reason with him, don't worry."

They were now stood in the preparation room. Jenna had been avoiding her armour all day but it was practically forced upon her by two guards. She didn't want a weapon, she was one herself.
Jenna was now pacing the room, until a hand of rocks placed itself upon her shoulder,
"Hey there I'm Korg" Jenna went to say hi but he kept talking, "as you can see I am made of perishable rock but you do not have to be afraid of me unless you are a pair of scissors. Little Rock Paper Scissors joke there for you, erm this is Miek" he pointed to a small purple alien with knives for hands.

"I am here to offer you a weapon for your upcoming fight, which is today, ten minutes away actually"
"I'm fine Korg, I'm my own weapon"
"We do have a wide range of weapons here" Korg picked up a spear, then poked the tip of it, "ew disgusting." Jenna furrowed her brows at him in confusion, "GUYS CAN YOU CLEAN UP YOUR WEAPONS AFTER YOUR FIGHT PLEASE!"

*10 minutes later*

"Miss Jenna are you sure you will not be needing anything, we do have this spear with three ends, but it's not really useful unless you are fighting three vampires at once." Jenna laughed at Korg, she saw him as the little ray of sunshine. So happy in such a miserable room.
"Thank you Korg but I assure you I will not be needing anything today."
"What will you use then?" Jenna lifted her hands and showed Korg a red and purple show.

Jenna turned round to find Loki sitting at the bar. To the left of him was scrapper 142, she still couldn't work out where she knew her from. Loki raised his glass to Jenna then made his way up to the royal box where the Grandmaster sat.

Korg gave her a reassuring pat on the shoulder. Jenna was at ease until she heard an ear piercing scream, that sounded like Thor, what on Midgard were they doing to him.

"That was Thor!"
"Ah your opponent, yes, well he probably found the crew that give makeovers, unfortunately I can't remember what they are called." Jenna stared at Korg with a blank face, still in shock that a very loveable pile of rocks was talking to her.

"Now taking to the floor, opponent one, Korg send her up!" The speaker's announced.
"Well Jenna it has been lovely to meet you, I hope your fight goes well, remember to clean your weapons!" Korg shouted after her.

It was time.