The cute one's here

Jenna had finally landed on solid ground.

Asgard.

It had been about a thousand Asgardian years since she was last here. It wasn't different at all. She took a deep breath as she approached Heimdall's safe place. The globe. Heimdall already knew Jenna was here before she even knew herself, she thought she better go say hello to an old friend. It was rude otherwise.

"Welcome back Jen, I saw you coming, how was Midgard?" Heimdall asked, still staring out onto the bridge, not moving a muscle.
"Stalker much Heimdall" this made him laugh and look down to Jenna, he stepped off the podium and embraced her in a hug.
Heimdall was the Asgardian anyone could go to, he's wise and a good listener, Jenna would vent to him for hours on end, he offered simple advice that actually helped a lot. Heimdall listened, but never really spoke, unless spoken to.
"Jenna you will always return to Asgard"
"Except from when it's been blown up or something ridiculous"
"Oh don't be so drastic Jen!"

"I think you need to open up more Heimdall, otherwise people will start to think your being held here against your will" Jenna joked towards him, he could also take a joke.
"Off with you princess" he sarcastically ordered her,
"Princess? That's a new one. What's the occasion, last time I checked i was just a lady, none of this princess shit"
"Oh your much more than that Jen, the future holds amazing things for you, and nasty things. Keep the princess title in mind,"
"Are you saying I'm going to marry a prince" Jenna teased,
"If I tell you the future, your more likely to shy away from it, trust my word" he finished.

Jenna paused, taking a moment to reflect on her friends wise words. Heimdall knew her better than she knew herself.
"I trust your word" she nodded, to which he simply nodded back.

Jenna shook away all of her doubts and took a long awaited stroll down the rainbow bridge. She was back in her armour, eager to step into her wardrobe and slip into one of her many dresses again. The thought made her legs move quicker.

Arriving at the doors to the palace took her back to her first encounter on Asgard. All those years ago, she was excited to see Thor, she had no idea how he would look now, as last time she saw him was about a thousand years ago.

Jenna flung the doors open and ran towards the throne room, she had asked Heimdall to not inform the guards she was coming. It was going to be a surprise.

"The cute one's here!" Jenna cried out, exploding with pride, excited to be home.
"Jenna?!" Frigga called with wide arms, inviting her for a hug.

She was happy to be back.