Treasures

The vault was home to many of Odins treasures he had collected over the years, from battle or just pure coincidence.

"This is my favourite of your Father's treasures Loki" Jenna made her way over to a large dish, which kept ahold of, the eternal flame. The flame was larger than any other and as the name suggests, it never went out.
"Why this one, it's just fire Jen" Loki questioned her,
"Well, long ago, a long time before you were born, I had a friend, she felt more like family. The eternal flame was her favourite, she taught me how to pick it up" Jenna inserted her hand into the flame and brought out a smaller one, "it reminds me of how some things carry on forever, even after death. The eternal flame will always glow bright."
"Wow" Loki was speechless at her confession.

They both kept walking.
"Surtur's skull is so much smaller when you're infront of it" Loki was disappointed,
"That's what the flame is for, it brings him back, but that causes Ragnarok and we definitely don't need that at the moment"
"I guess the eternal flame is pretty cool Jen"
"Loki, cool probably isn't the right word" they both broke down into fits of laughter, they felt like children again, loving each other's company more than anyone elses.

Jenna didn't realise that Loki had carried on with the self tour of the vault.

"This, this is my favourite" he stated.

Jenna got up so she could be beside him,
"The casket of ancient winters? You and the frost giants have a lot in common" she chuckled out. The casket was a dark shade of blue, it was also encased in a silver framework.
"My father stole it from Jotunheim during a battle when Thor and I were very young"
"Oh yes i remember, but I don't think you were born yet Loki" Jenna put out,
"I don't remember you around when I was young so it might have been an earlier battle you were thinking of, Asgard and Jotunheim fought a lot in the past" Loki corrected her. Jenna felt guilty at his words, she did leave when they were both very young but sometimes sacrifices can leave you better off. Sometimes.

Jenna kept thinking about the battle of Jotunheim. It was definitely before Loki was born, because when he was born the only relic Odin returned with was...

Wait, what if, no, it can't be.

Unless...