Would you really?

A/N- another short one, oops :)

Jenna took a deep breath and stepped away from the edge of the cell. The magic had faded away in order to let them both out, the room didn't feel as cold anymore as the warm air of Asgard hit them.
Loki stood up, wrapping his hands around Jenna's waist and resting his chin on her head.
"Jen?"
"Yes dear,"
"Did you mean what you said? About linking our lives. Would you really tie us together?" Loki seemed sheepish to ask.
"Why of course I would Loki. I love you, for all time, always." She turned round, now holding his hands,
"I love you too my stone." He giggled as he spoke,
"Stone?" Jenna burst out laughing at her new name, "thats a new one, what happened to darling?"

"Well, I have chosen stone because you are an infinity stone and stones are unbreakable, like you, like my love for you. And anyway, just think, if you tie my life to yours,"
"When I tie your life to mine Loki" Jenna interrupted him,
"We could have billions of adventures, and maybe, even start a little family, an infinity family, our love would be infinite, as would our lives, and we would cherish each other forever."

Jenna's cheeks blushed and her eyes pricked with tears at Loki's heartfelt words.
"I would love nothing more Mr Mischief. Now come on lets go help Blondie."
"Mr Mischief...I like it" he raised his chin as he spoke,
"I knew you would, now come on, I want to see what the big fuss is about!"