Thor Odinson

"Jenna" Frigga called from down the corridor. It had been a few hours since she had last spoken to Jenna. Frigga was pacing down the hallways to try and locate her.
Frigga found Jenna taking in the sights of Asgard from her balcony. She sighed in relief, glad that she hadn't tried to leave Asgard after their disagreement earlier.

Jenna turned round, seeing Frigga stood at the door of her room, "what's wrong m'lady." Frigga was taken aback by her less informal greeting, she usually called her Frigga, but her outlook on the royals had changed. Obviously it was all Odins doing but Jenna thought she should be professional for a day.
"I wish for you to accompany me to the medical wing immediately" now Frigga was being very formal with Jenna because two can play at that game. This caused Jenna to give up on being formal, she decided to go back to her colloquial self with Frigga.
"What's happening? Is Skurge chatting up the nurses again, I can sort him out if you wish, I'll give him a broom and order him to sweep the bridge, he would be more than delighted." A slight chuckle escaped Frigga's mouth along with Jenna's. This was the first time either of them had laughed together since everything that occurred.

"No sweetheart, I wish for you to meet the Prince of Asgard."

Jenna couldnt contain her excitement. Today was the day. The prince was finally here. She slipped into a clean dress, as she was going to hold a newborn baby. It was a soft silk dress, a sky blue colour. She skipped her hair back into a bun, leaving the front parts hanging beside her face, she looked like a princess.

The medical wing was the oldest part of the palace, it had large oak doors. As she stood infront of them, a large rush of adrenaline swept through her system and she heaved the doors open with a flush of purple light. Frigga observed Jenna open the doors, "so, your back to purple now, has the red left your system" Frigga asked.
"I can be any colour I choose to be Frigga. Now, where's the little bundle of hope."

A small baby was swaddled in a red blanket, held in Odins arms. Jenna had imagined what the smallest Asgardian could look like, would he have hair like Hela, what would he be the God of.
As Odin passed her the baby, her eyes looked down at a small blonde baby, his blue eyes matched the colour of her dress.
"What's his name?" She asked, mesmerised by his beauty.

"Thor Odinson, God of Thunder."