Reality

Jenna and Loki took a much needed stroll through the palace before they met Thor in the medical wing. Jenna stopped to look over the balcony at the gardens.
"I never appreciated the gardens this much before. I think being away from life as you know it really does change your perspective." Jenna confessed.
"Who was the one ushering us both out of the cell, to help Thor!"
"Fine, let's go then."

They finally met Thor in the medical wing.

"Thor, can you please tell us what all the commotion is about?" Loki pleaded,
"Loki, Jen, meet Jane Foster. My...girlfriend." Thor hesitantly said,
"Lovely to meet you Jane" Jenna turned to her with a massive smile on her face, shaking her hand.
"So, your dating the other brother" Jane replied,
"I am yes, could you bear with me just one second please Jane."

Jenna pulled Thor away for a chat.
"Thor, is this a meet and greet or are you actually going to tell me what is wrong with her!" Jenna had a stern tone.
"It's the aether, its been absorbed into Jane." Thor was quiet as he didn't want to worry Jane, she only thinks its a minor problem.

Jenna's eyes lit up at this comment, she was close to the Tesseract, once S.H.I.E.L.D had finished tests it was brought back to Asgard and was currently in the vault. Now she is metres away from the reality stone. She is two stones closer to freedom!

"What would you like me to do Thor?" Jenna had the largest smile on her face, knowing that it's going the right way for once.
"I wish for you to extract it from her, if that's no hassle of course"
"Will do Thor!" Jenna marched over to Jane. Thor raised an eyebrow in confusion at her sudden mood change. Loki was also confused but he stood back, actually he was more concerned than confused.

Jane was now laid on the table in the centre of the room. Jenna turned to her.

"I'm going to need you to keep still Jane!"