I'm sorry

*New Asgard*

Loki was pacing the kitchen, he would flick the switches on the wall on and off as well. Jenna had been gone for almost a week now. The last contact he had with her was her telling him that she had to go to New Jersey to further investigate the case, as of now Loki knew nothing about what was going on. All he knew was that Jenna was gone and he had no way of reaching her at all.

Scott was watching everything from the doorway, he didn't dare speak but he knew at some point he had to as Loki if he was okay because right now he was far from it.
"Loki, is everything okay?" He emerged, rubbing his hands together, trying not to anger him at all.
"No it's not...Scott, can I ask you something?" Loki turned away from the window and was now facing Scott.
"Erm sure, go ahead."
"Firstly, why are you still here because your daughter isn't and neither is Jenna also we don't know each other that well so it feels as if there is a stranger living in my home. Secondly, do you think Jenna is okay? I've tried telepathically talking to her but she isn't responding at all." Loki slammed his hands down on the table as he got more and more worried and angry, his voice raised as he spoke.

Scott's mind was searching for the right thing to say.
"I wouldn't worry too much, it's not like she can die is it?" He smiled, hoping that his words were correct but instead of aiding Loki all he did was anger him. A lot. His face turned more cold and his breathing got deeper. Very quickly Scott gathered little belongings he had and was out of New Asgard.

As soon as Scott had shut the door Loki picked up the photo of him and Jenna that was on the table. He gazed at it for a while before a single tear fell onto it.
"Stop it Loki, your being pathetic. She is fine." He sternly spoke to himself so he could get the message into his head before wiping the tear from his eye and the photo using his sleeve.

*WestView*

Agnes was no longer the nosy neighbour. She was Agatha Harkness, a salem witch who's punishment turned upside down for her punishers. The three of them were out in the street, Jenna and Wanda ready to fight Agatha who had Billy and Tommy held back on magical ropes. They were slowly suffocating to death.

"Let the boys go! This is between us not them!" Wanda ordered in a desperate attempt to save her sons. Agatha gave Wanda what she wanted and let the boy's go. They ran straight past Wanda into the house and up to their room. Once the boy's were safe inside Jenna went on a wild Vision hunt.

She found him stood at the end of Ellis Avenue, where he had been since Halloween. He was stood so incredibly still just like everyone else this far out except for the fact he could move, he was just choosing not to.
"Vision?" Jenna slowly walked up beside him, turning to face him.
"None of this is real. Is it?" His voice was blunt and bland, no emotion at all.
"I'm not the one you should be asking." Her words triggered something in Vision. He abruptly walked away in the direction of the town centre.

By the time Vision and Jenna had made it to town, Wanda and Agatha were already fighting in the sky. Vision could see what was happening and he flew up to her but she pushed him back down using her magic.
"Where's Pietro?" He turned to Jenna hoping for an answer,
"That's not Pietro, but I'm going to find out exactly who it is?" And with that she ran off.

Jenna ended up in Agatha's house, well it wasn't her house at all. She had never been upstairs so that seemed like the first place to investigate. The top of the house was the same as any other in the neighbourhood, three bedrooms and a bathroom. Two rooms had the doors closed whereas the door to the third room was slightly agape. Loud guitar cords could be heard from the end of the hallway and it definitely wasn't Agatha playing it.