Father or Family

A/N- this is another short chapter, oops :)

Loki was unsure if he was prepared for the next question Jenna had for him. She had made the stupid mistake of telling Ebony that she was aware of three stones locations.
"Loki,"
"Jen,"
"Your the only one who knows what happened between my father and I. We both know he wants me dead unless I assist him, which I already am, but he wants something more. What should I do?"
"Go with your gut instinct love."
"If I go back to my father, I will be halfway to the freedom he promised me, but if I go, I have to leave everything behind, I have to leave you!"
"What do you mean freedom." Loki was unsure and partly scared.

"Well, he is always watching over me, he sees my every move, every decision, everything."
"Does that mean, he, he saw that one time...in the cabin, on Asgard!" Loki was now very scared,
"I highly doubt he would want to see that Loki"

As they talked Wanda was passing by their room. She hesitantly knocked on the door.
"Come in" Jenna called, "hey Wanda, what's up, do you want to go for a walk?"
"I heard you." She confessed playing with her hands, "when you were talking to the alien the other day, I accidentally tapped into the conversation, you can't leave!" She burst into tears and crawled onto the bed to be with Jenna. Wanda was in between her and Loki.

"Your the closest thing I have to family now, your the sister I never had" she said through sniffles, giving Jenna the biggest hug,
"Oh Wanda, I would never leave you, anyway I can't leave, I have everything I need right here."

Loki looked over and joined the hug, which was odd because Loki rarely gave hugs to anyone other than Jenna.

Wanda ended up falling asleep there, so Loki decided to sleep on the sofa, out of respect for her. He was awoken by Thor pouring cold water over his face. Let's just say Thor wouldn't dare do anything like that again after his reaction to his very rude awakening.