I need her

Thor and Loki stayed put as Malekith left the scene.

They both leant down beside their mother, the woman who brought them closer, the woman who turned them into brothers, their protector, their teacher, their first love, gone, just like that.

Thor, as the older sibling, kept a brave face, but Loki broke down. Tears flooded his eyes and raced down both of his cheeks, he couldn't believe what had just happened. No one believed it. Loki strung a glowing hand over her body to see if Frigga had casted an illusion, he was looking for hope, a hint of life but it wasn't an illusion.

Their mother was gone.

"She's gone Thor." Loki looked up to his brother, who slammed Mjölnir on the floor, he ran his hands through his blonde hair as he leant beside Loki, leaning his head on his shoulders.

The brothers actions spoke louder than words right now. All they wanted, all they needed was each other.

*in the medical wing*

"Shit!" Jenna exploded,
"What's wrong?" A now awake Jane asked,
"I need Frigga for the last bit of the extraction, my power isn't enough, the aether is a very angry sludge today! I will be two minutes Jane just hold on, I'll be quick." Jenna jogged out of the medical wing to find Frigga, whereas Jane sat up and wrapped a blanket around herself.

As soon as she was out of the wing she felt light headed, gripping onto the door frame for support Jenna also clutched her stomach. Extracting the aether had stripped all the energy from her.
Jenna shook her head and carried on running around looking for Frigga.

"Lady Jenna" a guard nodded as she ran past,
"Hi, have you seen Frigga anywhere recently, preferably in the last twenty minutes?"
"Yes, the princes accompanied her, they were in direction of your room Jenna." The guard informed her,
"Thank you so much, your a life saver, literally!" Jenna praised as she ran off towards her room.

As she got down the hall she thought it was best to call out for the trio.
"THOR, LOKI, WHERES YOUR MOTHER, IS SHE STILL WITH YOU!"
As she turned the corner, Jenna could see Loki perched on the ground through the break in her door.
"Loki?" She was softer this time.

Jenna picked up the pace and pushed open her door, only to be met with the carnage infront of her. Her eyes darted to Frigga, then to Thor, then Loki. Her hand flew to her mouth, to hold back and scream. She felt sick at the sight.

"No, no, no, no" she whispered as she knelt down to the Queen. Frigga was so much more than she thought to Jenna, she was so much more than a Queen to everyone. Jenna's hands were shaking as they moved to Frigga's cheeks, they were cold.

"Wheres Odin?"