Lets go!

"Jen, I know this sounds crazy but, let's leave Asgard, find another realm." Loki turned to Jenna, full of hope, hoping for a positive answer.

"I like that idea, let's go, lets go find our paradise" scrunching her nose as she spoke, she grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the entrance to the vault so they could start a new life together. Leave all their pain behind, be happy and not need anything but each other. It sounded like paradise, but we all know that paradise will take a lot of loss to reach.

"Jen, promise me one thing"
"I'm listening"
"Never leave me"
"I wouldn't dream of it Loki. Hey, promise me one thing too"
"Go on"
"Never leave me"
"You know I could never"

They got closer to the door, the gateway to paradise. That was until an unwanted visitor appeared.

Odin.

The All-Father's face was full of shock. Did he hear everything?

"Loki" he spoke, voice old and powerful,
"Odin" Loki snakily replied. Jenna stared back and forth between the two, she felt threatened by Odins presence. She could sense something was about to happen. Something uncalled for. Her only solution right now was to retrieve Frigga, if anything could calm the storm it would be her. The doors turned purple as Jenna waved her hands to open them and find Frigga. Loki could read her mind, so he was aware of where she was heading however Odin stood there like a lemon, completely unaware.

Jenna slammed the heavy doors, she could just make out the muffled shouting from the other side, a lot of it coming from Loki.

She spent valuable time searching for Frigga, until she found her in the medical wing.
"Frigga" Jenna was out of breath from all the running she had endured, actually she was almost in tears too,
"Jen, dear whatever is the matter"
"Vault...the vault...Odin...and...Loki" she took long pauses to catch her breath again.

The two ladies rushed back to the vault, they took a moment to stand outside, to assess the situation but they were greeted with silence. It was dead silent.
Jenna blasted the doors open. She gasped, covering her mouth with her hands, Frigga gently moved towards the bottom of the stairs where Jenna had left Odin and Loki.

Loki was in tears and Odin was laid on the floor. No one said a word, until Loki piped up,
"He has fallen into the Odinsleep." His words were blunt.
"This is okay. It was going to happen at some point" Frigga assured them both, "Loki, could you fetch your brother and Jenna could you please find some guards"
"Of course" they replied in unison. Both running out of the vault.

"Loki, where is Thor, now thinking of it, I haven't seen him since this morning"
"Ah yes, well, just before we met in the vault, I overheard him talking to Odin. Thor suggested war on the Jotuns, by the sounds of it, the argument was very heated. It led to him, banishing Thor"
"ODIN BANISHED HIM?!"
"Yes, pipe down a bit though, anyway it's quite simple really, no need to panic, Thor will find his own way back."

Loki wrapped his arm around Jenna's shoulder to keep her close.
"Do you know where he was banished to?" This time she was a lot quieter when asking her question,"
"Midgard"
"Why Midgard"
"Maybe Odin thought it was more difficult for him to escape or something. I'm not aware of his motives in this current situation."
"Of all realms, Midgard is the easiest to escape"
"Oh really, how would you know dear"
"I was there, remember, beautiful realm"
"I'll add it to the list" Loki used his magic to form a paper and quill, he scribbled 'Midgard' down before sending it away,
"So, there's a list now huh"

Jenna had to think of a plan, they couldn't just leave Thor on Midgard. Asgard currently had no ruler. She decided to head back to her room to think, to find peace.

"Loki" Frigga called out from the vault,
"Mother"
"I have a very big ask of you" Loki nodded along to her words. "As your Father is now in the Odinsleep, and Thor banished, will you step up and be King of Asgard until we can figure out a solution" Frigga handed him a golden spear.

"Until Odin awakens, Asgard is yours Loki."

"Where is my Queen?"