We need you!

A/N- this is a really short chapter, sorry :)

"So you want us to come and help your girlfriend, who isn't really your girlfriend but your both madly in love with each other
but in eighty years or so she is going to die and you won't even be a quarter of the way through yours." Jenna questioned everything Thor rushed to the cells to tell them. Loki sat back, admiring the view of his brother being humiliated by his girlfriend.

"Please Jenna! We need you both," Thor pleaded, "and anyway, haven't you also just described your own love story." Jenna was horrified, Thor was evidently feeling smug about his comment, but he was about to get an even more smug comment back.
"You see Thor, I have the ability to link mine and Loki's lives. I can age and die like him or he can age like me, which is never because well you know I am immortal." Thor was now horrified.

Loki still sat back, he was like a child in a cinema, this was so amusing for him. He suppressed many giggles, one managed to accidentally slip out, earning him a glare from Thor and a head tilt from Jenna.

"Brother, me and Lady Jenna will be down soon to assist you with your supposed girlfriend, we shall meet you down in the medical wing." Loki thought it was best to intervene before the situation escalated, Jenna had a way with words that made even the most self centred God's go quiet.

"Thank you brother." And on that note, Thor made a swift exit.

Was Jenna too harsh on him?