This is amazing

Valkyrie and Jenna were stood at the head of the ship, looking out into the depths of space. Taking some time to find peace. They were staring out at the millions of stars in the galaxy. They tried to count them all but gave up after twenty as it was an impossible task.

"The view is amazing V," Jenna turned to her,
"It really is. I never left Sakaar, so any view other than the same building I saw out of my window for thousands of years is amazing."
"Why did you never leave?"
"No one was allowed. Once you were there, you were stuck. Anyone who tried to leave was shot down and its near impossible to journey through the devils anus, but we made it."
"If we made that, then we can make anything. Defeat anyone."

"Thank you for being here V. It means a lot. I hope you will aid in the ruling of 'New Asgard'." Jenna continued,
"I would be honoured to help. Does this mean you have found somewhere?"
"Well, if I remember rightly. There is an island just off the Norwegian coast, its a short boat ride to the mainland for supplies. I'm sure it will be perfect, if not, there should be other options."
"Like what?"
"Well, there is a rather large palace in London we could invade." They collapsed in fits of laughter at Jenna's pathetic attempt of a joke.

They both took a deep breath. Valkyrie dug into her pocket and picked out an old apple core.
"That apple would have been amazing right now," she admitted,
"Hold on," Jenna beckoned her to put the apple down on the floor. Valkyrie furrowed her brows at her before hesitantly placing the rotten apple down infront of them both. Jenna's hands lit up and she twisted her wrist, turning back the lifespan of the apple. Slowly but surely the apple was as good as new.
"Is that safe to eat?"
"It's only an apple, it won't kill you V." They laughed again, then taking a bite each out of the apple.
"This tastes amazing Jen."

Suddenly a large shadow overcast them.
"Do you want to know what is even more amazing V." Jenna's tone of voice was blunt and apathetic. Valkyrie shook her head, not speaking because her mouth was full of apple. "That ship out there that's causing the shadow is amazing."
"Do you reckon they have come to assist us?" Valkyrie obviously hadn't caught onto Jenna's tone of voice.

"No. I know exactly who that ship belongs to. Go get Thor, Loki and Heimdall...quickly!" Jenna ordered and Valkyrie rushed off to find them all, wasting no time, as she seemed serious.

Jenna stared out at the ship. Her eyes red with anger. She twisted red surges around in her hands.

"Welcome back...Father."