Settle in

Thor had forced Jenna and Loki to pack bags. Apparently he wanted as little use of magic as possible on his holiday, that meant clothes summoned by magic too.

Thor was already at the bifrost waiting for them both. Still half asleep they heaved bags across the bridge.
"What us wrong with you both, not excited for a holiday!" Thor was too excited,
"I was excited Thor, until you woke us up at the crack of dawn, you also have too much energy right now" Jenna complained, Loki just yawned.

They bidded Heimdall a farewell and left for Midgard via the bifrost. The trio landed just outside the new avengers compound.

"Wow, this is new, and shorter than the tower" Jenna noted,
"Yes, Stark thought the tower was too in the hustle and bustle of New York so he built the compound, its more practical, and it's nicer overall" Thor felt like a teacher giving a speech.

The bifrost left a rather large mark on the grass, hopefully the gardener wasn't too annoyed. As they all got closer to the entrance Loki tightened his grip on Jenna's hand, he was afraid of what the team would think of him, especially after everything that happened in New York, but Thor reassured him that he had absolutely nothing to worry about and that the team understood his condition and the length Jenna went to for him.

"Jenna, Loki?" A familiar voice greeted them as they entered,
"Stark, hey" Jenna replied as Tony made his way over to where the three Asgardians stood.

Jenna had a welcoming smile on her face but Loki stood back slightly, an awkward smile left him.
"Point-break mentioned that you two would also be staying for a while, so I had an extra room built for you both.
"Thank you Tony, it's really does mean so much"
"No worries. I'll let you both get settled in, if you need anything just ask JARVIS and Thor as he practically lives here too. Before I forget, there is a party tonight, don't be late." Tony pointed a finger then left for the lab where he was working.

"You shall expect us all to be there" Thor called after Tony as he was walking away.