Halloween

"Pietro?" Wanda murmured loud enough to catch Jenna's attention. Pietro walked straight through the door, the twins ran up to him screaming uncle as if they knew him already. That's day's events had completely befuddled Jenna and not to mention Vision.

The 31st of October is a day that is marked in every single calendar as Halloween. It is also a day that Jenna had never celebrated before now. To prepare for the day she and Wanda talked for hours about past Halloween occasions. Wanda and Pietro used to go trick or treating every year.
"I remember one year we saw the Avengers in the news. Pietro went dressed as Nick Fury while I was dressed as Nat. I only wish I could have told her these stories when she was still here." Both girls sported large smiles and an occasional tear.
"The children on Asgard used to go trick or treating, but we only really had fruit and nuts there was no candy." Jenna shrugged.

Jenna was supposedly a vampire this halloween. She conjured up a black satin dress and paired it with some chunky black boots and some vampire fangs that the local grocery store had in stock. She wasn't the most traditional vampire but it would have to do.

She walked down the stairs to see Pietro asleep on the couch. Once again the entire house layout had completely transformed to match the era. Seeing him asleep made Jenna wonder, Pietro actually looked a lot different. Wanda wouldn't want him to look different, she would want her Pietro. When she concentrated hard enough she could actually sense another form of magic and it wasn't from her or Wanda.

Billy and Tommy were next to bundle down the stairs. Their costumes were so accurate to who they were supposed to be.
"Who are you two dressed as?" Jenna smiled,
"I'm Wiccan from the comic we're reading, he has powers like mum." Billy smiled he was so proud,
"I'm uncle Pietro. Mum showed us photos and I kind of look like him." Tommy cheered.
"And I'm a blood sucking vampire!" Pietro had jumped off the couch and stood behind the boys pulling a funny face, causing them both to scream. Jenna stood with her arms crossed but she was laughing her head off.

"Okay someone better be bleeding broken or dying for there to be this much noise!" Wanda called as she pattered down the stairs.
"Wow sis, Baywatch looks a little different here." Pietro giggled as he looked at her attire.
"Stop it Pietro, I'm a sokovian fortune teller." She pursed her lips and held her hands as if she was holding a crystal ball.
"Can you see into the future Wand?" Jenna mimicked,
"I can't just yet, let me practice then I will let you know." She laughed.

Vision was the last to come down the stairs following close behind Wanda. His costume was very vibrant and colourful, you definitely wouldn't miss him.

Billy and Tommy raced around the kitchen trying to find their buckets but they couldn't so in the end Jenna ripped two pillowcases off her bed and handed them to the boys.
"If anyone tries to take your sweets, batter them!" Jenna suggested. The boys just stared at her in horror but also loved the violent idea.

The twins were first out the door. Wanda quietly walked up behind Jenna placing her head on her shoulder.
"Why are you promoting violence to your nephews Jen?" She giggled,
"Teach them young." She smiled leading Wanda out of the door to let the trick or treating begin.

The entirety of WestView was decorated for a Halloween to kill. There were carved out pumpkins everywhere and masses of fake spider webs. Jenna saw Agnes again, this time she stared as she walked past accidentally catching Visions attention. Vision was smart enough to know that if someone like Jenna had a funny feeling about someone it was usually serious so he decided to slip away from his family and follow Agnes.

Night had now fallen. Jenna, Wanda and the twins were stood by the theatre going through the pillowcases filled with candy, they had collected quite a lot. Billy threw a handful of candy into the air but it didn't fall back down. Instead it all started to glow blue, just like Wanda's red and Jenna's aray of colours.
"You got powers Billy!" Wanda cheered, "just like me and your auntie!" She clapped her hands with joy and turned to a slightly upset Tommy, "you'll get yours soon sweetie." She knelt down to his level but instead he smirked, dashing off down the road at an alarming speed.
"You both have powers!" She clapped again,
"I'm just like uncle Pietro mum!" Tommy beamed. Wanda slowly stood up, her smile had faded but was still there. A sense of realisation had flooded her, she knew that none of this was real and that it was ultimately going to be her downfall but she had to live in the moment.

Wanda clasped the boys hands and they all started to walk home, their pillowcases were dragging on the floor at first so Jenna hung onto them both so they could all devour the candy when they got home.

Vision however was on the complete opposite side of town. The street lamps weren't as lit as they were in the town centre. The air seemed thinner too. Out of the corner of his eye he could see a lady hanging up decorations. As he looked closer he could see that her hand kept moving back and forth. It was the only part of her that moved, apart from a slight tear that fell from her eye.

He kept walking until he reached a car at the end of the road. Inside was Agnes.
"Agnes, are you okay?" He asked, worried for his neighbour.
"Vision, are you here to save us?" She turned in her seat.
"Erm no why?" He was visibly confused.
"Wait." She started to grab her hair and face, "am I dead?"
"Oh Agnes no, why would you say that?"

"Because you are."