We all suffer

All eyes were on Jenna, so she decided to attract more attention to herself. She grabbed the handcuffed Loki and dragged him into the closest meeting room.

Jenna didn't even bother to shut the door behind her because everyone could see in anyway. The rooms were made of glass. Loki sat himself down on the edge of the table.
"Spill it Loki!" Jenna demanded,
"Ooo she feisty" he hissed,
"Seriously!" She was now holding a mouth mask to stop him from talking. Loki glanced down at the muzzle,
"Ooo kinky" he was now trying not to laugh. Jenna slammed the muzzle over his mouth, she now stared dead into his eyes and smirked.
"Fine, we'll do it my way!" She sneered. She was annoyed at his inability to cooperate.

Her only option was to read his mind again. Her eyes were met with a throne, a rather large throne. Around that throne were four silhouettes. Looking around more, Jenna realised it was Titan but not the part that she knew. The other side of the mountains was a dark and dismal place, filled with dead plants much unlike the other side. It was cold. In the corner, Jenna could see Loki. He was chained to the rocks, fire surrounding him. As he was a frost giant, fire seriously harmed him. One of the taller silhouettes made their way towards him. Jenna made this out to be Cull. He started to punch Loki, he clearly had no remorse. Jenna felt sick to the stomach at her so called family's attitude towards the God she loved.

Jenna jumped back and collapsed into a heap on the floor as she exited Loki's head. She felt betrayed, her eyes had lost all colour. Loki continued to gaze down at her, as he really couldn't do anything to help.
I'm going there.
No, Jen I can't let you do that.
He is my father Loki. He couldn't harm me if he tried.
Promise me you will come back alive.
Promise me you won't tell Thor.

Jenna grabbed Loki's wrist and dragged him our with her.
"He's all yours Thor, I have somewhere to be." Jenna stated, walking to the direction of the balcony.
"Why did you need the stone?" Tony asked,
"None of your business Stark."
"It is if you come into the tower, then demand to take the stone off the professionals."
"Professionals? You can't even touch the stone with your bare hands. Rogers can because he is not a traditional mortal! You can't Stark, your a man in a tin can! Take that off what are you?"
"Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist." Stark was blunt, very blunt with his words.

"If I have that stone or not. Either way, we will all suffer!" Jenna made her way out of the tower and teleported to a place only she knew. The home she thought she would never return to. Especially not under these circumstances.

Tony ushered every Avenger into the meeting room. They all sat down, feeling very tense. Loki was sat in the corner twiddling his thumbs whilst everyone else was around the main table.
"What did she mean by that, Powerpuff girl loves these little cryptic quotes doesn't she?" Tony questioned,
"Jenna means no harm, she is just trying to do her duty. That's all I know, I don't know who or what it is for!" And on that note Thor left, taking Loki with him.
"Pointbreak? Will she come back?" But Thor just ignored Tony and kept walking.

"She will come back," Steve answered for Thor, "she's an Avenger now."