What is he doing?

Thor was still in his metal trap next to Thanos.

Heimdall laid dead on the floor.

Valkyrie was who knows where with the Asgardians.

Korg and Miek hopefully made it to the Avengers.

Loki was now stood next to the fallen pillar.

Jenna was stood infront of her father. They hadn't broken eye contact for a while. She knew her words hurt him but she was unaware that now, he wanted to hurt her more. A lot more. The ship was slowly collapsing, but now that he had the power of two infinity stones, Thanos could do anything. Jenna could see Ebony discover something, she could see him smirking out of the corner of her eye.

"Sir, there is another." He pointed towards where Loki was, how no one had noticed him until now was unbelievable, he was stood next to the pillar. Jenna turned her head back to look at her love, she was afraid but he wasn't. Loki kept a brave face, if he appeared cowardly then Thanos may do something.
Ebony waved his hand, grasping Loki with his magic, pulling him towards where they were all stood. Jenna was automatically playing with the magic coming from her fingers, it was her first response to anything. Be prepared.

"No one hides an infinity stone from the all mighty Thanos." Ebony sneered to which Jenna rolled her eyes, he was such a people pleaser, always the favourite.
"Wait! I can help you." Loki blurted out causing Jenna and Thor to exchange glances. They were both confused and worried.

Then, the penny in Jenna's mind dropped. The vision. The vision that Wanda gave her was this moment, this was it! She started to panic even more now. She couldn't even telepathically warn Loki because Ebony would pick up on the conversation too.

"If your heading to Earth, you might want a guide, I do have a bit of experience in that arena." Loki held his arms out wide as an open invitation for Thanos to take.
"If consider failure experience." Thanos hissed earning an eye roll from Jenna.
"I consider experience experience!" Loki coughed and adjusted his collar before continuing his small speech. Jenna could read him like a book, she sensed nerves but also bravery at the same time. What did he have up his sleeve?

"All mighty Thanos, I pledge to you, my undying fidelity." Loki bowed infront of him. His breathing noticeably heavier than it was. He glanced over to Thor, then to Jenna. There was visible regret in his eyes but that clearly didn't stop whatever he was doing.

What in Hel are you doing Loki?!
I love you Jenna, for all time, always.

Jenna could see that Loki had formed a dagger in his left hand. Why his left? He was right handed.

What was he doing?