I think you like getting punched

The shouting got louder and louder. Jenna peeked her head over the top of the bins, there was a tall man in a beige coat, he was throwing punches at a much smaller man, he was just shorter than Jenna herself. He had a petite frame, and he kept falling backwards into the bins behind him.

Jenna got up to interfere but the man being attacked grabbed a bin lid and used it as a shield. She was stunned at his persistent attitude to fighting back. Not a perfect soldier, but a good man.
"Hey!" A loud voice shouted from the start of the alley, Jenna stayed hidden, still being able to see what was going on. This man walked towards the attacker and punched the living daylights out of him.
"Pick on someone your own size" he hissed at him. Now it was just Jenna and the two men who seemed to be friends.
"Sometimes I think you like getting punched" the taller man spoke, his voice was deep and husky, he sounded hot.
"Thanks Buck, but I can get by on my own" the smaller man had a taller man's voice, the voice didn't match the visual. But now Jenna knows that his name is Buck, well to the smaller man his name is Buck.
"You don't have to, I'm with you until the end of the line pal" his arm linked around his friends neck, Jenna's heart burst at the frienship before her eyes. Jenna had only known the love of a family that wasn't hers, Midgardian friendships seemed strong too.

The two men made their way towards the end of the alley, Jenna knew this was her chance to speak to them, she had too, they seemed nicer than the pedestrians on the streets. She practically fell out from behind the bins, brushing her hands down her skirt to smooth it out and get rid of any dirt.

"Miss, are you okay" the tallest man asked,
"I'm fine thanks,"
"I'm James, but you can call me Bucky" he had a devilish smirk on his face, "this is my friend Steve"
"Hi" he murmured from behind Bucky.
"Well lovely to meet you Steve and Bucky, I'm Jenna."