In spirit

All the photos made Jenna remember the good times, she truly did miss all the Avengers dearly but she knew that some of them were in a better place now. There will still a couple of things left in the box before she moved onto the one that held her clothes.

She pulled out the last photo frame, inside was a photo of her and Scott, it was around Christmas time and they were both laying in the snow. Nat had taken the photo as part of an album that Jenna was creating. She took numerous photos over the five years and compiled them all into a photo album, ready to show those who had blipped away. Jenna kept ahold of the album, as she lost Nat and Steve the photos had so much more value to her. She did offer it to Scott to show Cassie but he insisted that Jenna kept it, he was sure to visit her soon, he also promised to bring Cassie with him.

Jenna flattened the empty cardboard box and threw it down the stairs and into the pile of recycling that she had to take into the village. Korg was in charge of the recycling centre, he would sort through piles of rubbish for hours, searching for anything that could be used again. Then he would display it in the small shop. No one in New Asgard really used money, as they were such a small community with rarely any visitors, everybody used trade or the kindness of their heart. No one cared about money as they were all so independent.

She flipped the kitchen knife in her hands before opening the box filled with all her clothes. One by one she picked out each item, shaking it out then hanging it on a clothes hanger. Most of the clothes were dresses from Asgard, but she had also collected numerous hoodies and sweatpants along the way. She took the horns off of her head and placed them on the dresser, they were just infront of the mirror. Next she took off her cape and hung it over the hook that was downstairs by the front door.

Jenna had put off opening the last box for as long as possible, but she had to open it. It was labelled 'Loki' and inside was everything that belonged to him or was linked to him. The first thing in the box was the two pairs of daggers, one pair were personalised for Loki and the other pair were personalised for Jenna. Underneath those were all of his scarves, Jenna wrapped one around her neck as she continued to unpack.

At the bottom of the box was a black leather record player. One day, Loki had accidentally broken the small music player that Jenna picked up in the 1940's, he felt so guilty that he used his magic to upgrade it to a proper record player. He even brought her 'if you love me' on vinyl so she could still listen to it.
Jenna placed the rack of vinyl cd's behind the player, that somehow started to play 'if you love me', but it was so out of tune. Her head shot towards it, out of fear, as she knew she hadn't touched it but, she had a feeling that a certain someone was up to their tricks.

"Loki, if this is you, please can you at least tune the record player before playing something." She laughed before switching the music off. "I love you, we'll say hello again." She smiled as she looked all around her, not knowing where he was. As she continued to look around, one of the frames fell off the shelf and onto the floor. Jenna bent down to pick it up realising it was the photo of her and Loki during a party on Sakaar. She laughed, remembering the chaotic events of that party.

The God of Mischief was still being mischievous, even if he wasn't physically there.

Jenna took in her surroundings, the house had come together nicely now everything was in its place. She sat back on the sofa, when she jolted upright because there was something sharp in her back pocket. She reached into it and pulled out one of the four daggers, Jenna rolled her eyes,
"I wonder how it got there, do you know love?" She smiled even more and laughed, until she picked the photo album back up and flicked through the pages.

A/N- can we take another moment to appreciate the second edited photo in the collage, the album was the most fun to do, I hope you are enjoying the story so far, it's about to get so much more interesting :)