Assemble

On Steve's word, everyone started to run towards Thanos, but he stayed calm and simply lifted his sword to signal his army to attack. He had the entirety of the Chitauri and those angry space dogs from Wakanda.
Jenna was concerned at how calm her father was, she also kept thinking about where Clint and Bruce were and if they were okay.

Somehow, T'Challa had a hold of the gauntlet, he was doing an amazing job at protecting it. He jumped and landed on the ground causing the space dogs around him to flee, but he couldn't keep them away for long, he needed help.
"Valkyrie!" Jenna shouted above her, holding her hand up. Seconds after, Valkyrie swooped in and grabbed Jenna, lifting her into the air,
"Can you drop me over there?" Jenna pointed to where Thanos was, no one was surrounding him.
"Sure can." She swung her down to the ground.

Just as Jenna was making her way over, Wanda had landed infront of Thanos, she was full of anger and wanted revenge.
"You took everything from me!" She hissed,
"I don't even know who you are." He sneered back,
"I can tell you who she is," Jenna landed beside Wanda, "she's my sister." Wanda looked over to Jenna, her eyes were about to let her tears fall. She was proud that Jenna had come to help her, she also adored her new look.
The sisters rose into the air, Wanda using her red magic, Jenna using purple. They both lifted masses of rocks and launched them towards Thanos. Then they both just used their energy surges,
"This is for mind controlling Loki." Jenna shouted as they both threw a ball at him,
"This is for the people of Asgard that you murdered on the ship." And again. Wanda's expression changed as Jenna kept calling her father out for all the horrible things he had done.
"This is for those who were snapped out of existence." The balls of energy got bigger as Jenna got angrier.
"This is for Vision." Wanda smiled as Jenna mentioned him, this time her blast was bigger.
"And this," Jenna started, "this is for Loki!" This time Wanda stepped back in shock, she hadn't realised.

Jenna got angrier as she thought about what Thanos did to him. She continuously sent energy surges towards Thanos, she wanted to kill him this time.
"I loved him more than anything and you took it all away from me just like that. You are a SICK being and I have made sure their is a very special place in hell for you...Father." Jenna winked to him. Then Wanda stepped in, she lifted Thanos into the air and started to pull off his armour as Jenna found his sword and shredded it into tiny pieces.
Thanos screamed in pain and anger, he knew he was losing.

Wanda slammed him back onto the ground, as she gripped Jenna and they both flew upwards.
"Hey, Wand, what's wrong?" Jenna hugged her as it was clear she was about to cry,
"Why didn't you tell me about Loki, or Asgard?" She exclaimed through tears and sniffles,
"I didn't get a chance to, I promise I will explain then we can do all the things we missed out on." Wanda wiped away her tears and nodded.

Suddenly something was shot at Wanda and she started to fall,
"WANDA!" Jenna screamed. Thankfully Scott was still supersized so he could grab her effortlessly, "oh thank Odin." Jenna mumbled, she too landing in Scott's open palm. From how high up they were, they could see everything,
"I haven't seen Nat yet, where is she?" Wanda asked, earning a sorry look from Jenna, she just couldn't answer her.

"Someone needs to snap, this needs to end now!" Strange said over comms.