More love to share

*three months later*

The last few months of Jenna's pregnancy had been a breeze. Yes it had been harder to move as her bump got bigger but it all meant that they were closer to seeing the twins, and they couldn't be more excited. Loki had spent all his time decorating the nursery, under the close observation of Jenna.

The nursery matched the rest of the house, neutral and wooden. The two cots were white wood while a green blanket was folded and draped over each one. The wall was full of frames, including pictures of Asgard, Dahlia flowers and even the photo from movie night so they could point out everyone and tell the twins all about their family. There were also two frames that were above each cot but they were empty. That was because they are going to display the babies names but both Jenna and Loki wanted to reveal the names once they were born. Purely because each one was so special and had a meaning behind it.

On this particular morning, Loki and Thor had gone to the cliff's whilst Jenna and Wanda stayed at home.

Wanda was in the kitchen preparing some food for herself and Jenna, that was until she cracked the eggs into the pan.
"Ooh." Jenna rubbed her stomach, she sounded in pain.
"What is it Jen? Is it the eggs? Do you think they smell off?" Wanda leant down and smelt them before turning back to her.
"Not the eggs Wand! I think the little ones want to make an appearance."
"Your joking!"
"Well I better bloody not be!" Jenna scorned, "where's Loki?" All she wanted right now was Loki and he wasn't there.
"He's at the cliffs with Thor, I can run to get him."
"Please don't leave me Wanda, I'll get Loki here."

Wanda guided Jenna over to the floor behind the sofa. She remembered how Jenna delivered her twins, she was going to do exactly what she did.

Thor and Loki were stood at the edge of the cliffs, overlooking the ocean, it was calm and still unlike the events unfolding back at the house. They were in midst conversation when Loki suddenly shushed Thor.
"Shush brother!" He held his finger up to Thor's face.
"What is it?" Thor furrowed his brows out of pure confusion.

Loki, it's happening. It hurts. Please come home.
On my way love, just hang on!

"Loki?" Thor tapped him out of his gaze.
"It's the twins."

Wanda was ready to deliver the first baby when Loki burst through the door. He ran so quickly from the cliffs, he was out of breath and almost took the door off its hinges.
"Hello darling." His voice was breathy but full of love,
"Shut up you oaf." Jenna screamed out of frustration and pain. Loki knelt down to the right of her, clutching her hand and trying not to scream himself when she squeezed it too hard. Thor was on her left, holding her other hand, also doing the same as Loki but he was having less luck with hiding his pain.

"Baby number one is nearly here." Wanda smiled. Loki looked down but quickly reverted his eyes back to his wife's face. He looked paler than usual and was shocked at what the female body was capable of. Thor also moved to peek his head down but before he could get very far Jenna stopped him.
"Err Thor, eyes up here please." She slapped her hand on the front of his face and pulled him back. Loki just glared at his brother, his stare cutting right through him.
"By Odins beard brother seriously?!" After Loki's remark and looks, Thor decided it was best to probably leave the room for now.

A few minutes later, a little boy was born. Shortly followed by his sister. Loki took his son in his arms while Jenna kept ahold of her daughter. They were a gorgeous family.
Before they announced the names, Wanda popped outside to phone Scott to tell him the news, he said he would be back in New Asgard as soon as he could.

"Jen, have you decided on names?" Wanda asked when she walked back in from the garden,
"We have, these names have been definite for a long time." Loki smiled,

Jenna turned to face Loki and her son first. "Here we have Fenrir Pietro Lokison." Then to her daughter, "and his sister, Dahlia Frigga Lokidottir."
Wanda wiped a tear away from her eye after hearing how lovely their names were. Jenna and Loki had planned their names beautifully.
"Their names are a reminder of those we have loved and lost. Pietro and Frigga. We chose Dahlia because they were the only flowers that grew on Titan, and they were Nats favourite as well as mine." Jenna gushed as she handed Dahlia to Wanda who was already so eager to hold her.

Jenna, Loki, Fenrir and Dahlia.