Introduction

Hello everybody, this is my first fanfic ever (published at least). My dream is to become an author, so I'm using this as practice. If you have any feedback or suggestions please let me know, I am a sucker for any feedback. Let's try to be nice though. We're all here to enjoy the story not to bully each other. I cannot stress this enough, I get notifications for everything. If you start an argument in the comment section, especially if it's not related to the story. I will block the account and delete the thread. This is my book, please be kind and courteous.

Anyways, I will try to publish as much as possible, I hate it when stories are really good and then authors go AWOL, not their fault! I get it, stress, writers block, life and all. I will try my best not to leave you hanging!

Very important to note, this is an 18+ fanfic. No minors 🔞 please, all my future work will be intended for 18+. Characters are aged up for this reason. Unfortunately, I can't stop you it's not my job to do so. However, if I find immature people, again, I can block accounts. I've done so already.

Little bit of background, this will be its own story some things from my hero will be mentioned, I'll try to warn for manga spoilers. There will also be smut, however this is a slow burn I want to give you all the fluffy feels before anything else. I also want to build character development first. I'm all for surprises but not ones that make no sense to the story. Some characters will not be the same as in the manga/anime, but please don't hate them for it, I wrote them that way for purposes of the story. For example, I love Ochako Uraraka and she is a character I changed a little. The stories I've read about her so far are always portrayed as her being this nasty bully (not all of them). She does makes questionable decisions in my story as well (not like the ones I've read). But please don't hate on her for them, I made her do it! We all know she's a true sweetheart and BFF goals! There will be other characters that are a little different, not much, just a little. Again, these characters don't belong to me, they all belong to Kohei Horikoshi and the art belongs to their respective artists, credit goes to them. Y/n and any other made up character belongs to me.

Y/n is also going to be Hispanic/Latina, I really love the idea of having a Latina heroine, we don't get a lot of representation. She will be more universal than you think, still, she will have some characteristics that may not be like how you all are. Its a mixture of OC and Reader. Y/n will also be the love interest of our three boys, I can't choose, so this will be reverse harem story.

That's it for now, please enjoy!