92. Bloodshed Part II

(TW: Violence and death. A lot happens in this chapter. Next chapter will be up soon, simply doing some editing. Thank you everybody!)

Songs:

"This Is My Time" – Lecrae, Boi-1da

"The Search, Edit" – NF

"Venom" – Eminem

"Uprising" – Muse

"Believer" – Imagine Dragons

"Star Walkin" – Naz

"Higher" – The Score

"Call Me Devil"- Friends in Tokyo

---------------------

Hanta, Rosalinda and Hitoshi got out of the way, as Y/n, Shouto, Izuku and Katsuki got ready to split into their battle formation. Regardless, as a precautionary step, her family members stayed rooted to their position just in case they were needed. Even if it took a whole village to kill All for One, they would not give up. He had to die, right here, right now. And in having the big three and Y/n take care of the villain instead, everything would go in their favor for this final battle.

The end of a chapter, the end of a heartbreaking era.

It was time to put this story to rest.

This notorious villain had it coming, stabbing people in the back, using them for his own gain would catch up to him eventually. It had been years, who knows how many years since All for One's been destroying lives. Killing people. Enough was enough. Tenko would be the last person he'd use. The last person he'd take from her. Y/n will make sure of it, her wrath and aching heart wanted vengeance.

Yes, she was a very loving and caring person, the definition of an empath at heart. Still, that didn't mean she wouldn't also feel the ugly opposite of being an empath, because not all emotions were light and happy ones. It also came with despair, anger, and revenge.

A part of her couldn't believe that it was all ending, she knew it would – he was against the top upcoming heroes, and should they fail, there were other heroes present who'd take over. However, she knew they wouldn't fail. Nevertheless, it was weird and hard to process that the person who's been a nightmare in her life, would finally meet his end. And it would all happen with the help of her loved ones.

She'll walk into her next stage of life, hand in hand with them. Leave all the ugly memories, and ache behind. Well, as much as she could. Because she promised someone she would move on, and that she'd live for them both. For her fallen friends and family members as well.

For when the day comes, when they meet each other again, she'll have so much to tell them.

Standing close to her lovers, Y/n readied herself to complete the impossible.

They'd win... they will win. It was now or never.

Shouto, was the first to speak. "I see a weak spot." The young man commented calmly.

Ocean eyes moved around the villain. His tactical brain switched from calm to murder. Because even though he couldn't feel Y/n's pain, he could only ever imagine, and no one got away with harming his princess.

"Go for it." Izuku, who stood in the middle of their huddled group, gave the green light. Then glanced at his other best friend, both mentally preparing themselves for what they'll do. They were serious when they promised to murder All for One. "Kacchan?"

Katsuki's eyes narrowed at his enemy. Cracking his neck, and rolling his taunt shoulders back, he shrugged, "Yeah, yeah, I know. Don't tell me what to do, you damn nerd. I'm right behind you. You only picked this formation because you run point, you fuckin' snake..." he chuckled lowly. Then directed at Y/n, as he told her seriously. "Sweetheart, only if we need to switch, you'll step in. Got it? We're not ever losing you again."