41. The Healing Process

For the past week, class 3-A and 3-B have been training together after lunch for their last class, hero battle training. In preparation for the sports festival which was in three days. Today they were going to USJ for team building and battle assimilations. These trainings were a big deal because class 3-A and 3-B have had a rivalry since their first year. Well, more from a specific student from 3-B than everyone else.

Y/n for these types of training would always were her gym uniform since she did not have a hero suit at the time and would always watch from the sidelines and talk strategy with Aizawa. Giving her opinion on why students made those decisions. It was something Aizawa was helping her train in, not just using her quirk but her tactical skills as well.

Aizawa learned, his daughter was a very good tactician, great at reading people.

It was a relief for him because her quirk was not very powerful against combat. She would have to use her own strength and be quick on her toes to not get hurt, just like him and Hitoshi had to be. However, for today's training Aizawa wanted her to join the students. He fully believed she was ready and also; her hero suit was finally ready.

Mina and Momo stole her from Izuku, Katsuki and Shouto before they could protest and rushed her to the girl's locker room with her silver suitcase – the number twenty-two in green bright print. Mina practically shoved the suitcase to Y/n and pushed her to change in one of the stalls, because the girls knew she never liked to change in front of anyone for the fear of them seeing her scars.

She ushered Y/n to hurry up so they could see her in her suit for the first time. They were very excited to see what she came up with, and that she was going to participate for today's practice events. They saw her use her quirk a couple of times while training with her boyfriends or brother. However, today they will see the full extent of her quirk.

They've been wanting to know how much Y/n has learned from the big three since spending most of her time with them.

"You don't have to wait for me, y-you can go outside if you like." Y/n mumbled from inside the stall.

"Nuh uh, if we leave, you're never coming out." Mina crossed her arms and nudged Momo to help her out.

"Come out I'm sure you look wonderful." Momo encouraged her dear friend. After not hearing a word from the girl, Momo gave Mina a worried look that she reciprocated. "What's wrong Y/n?"

"I don't know." Y/n's voice was quieter than usual, whispering the words while getting on her knees and pushing her back on the stall. "It's very tight and see through. Why would they even make it like this..."

"Is everything okay?"

Y/n heard a quiet and concerned voice speak from the other side.

"Oh! Ochako! We're trying to have Y/n come out of the stall but she's being extremely shy." Mina looked over towards her friend nervously, afraid to say anything that would make her want to leave.

Since Y/n came to U.A., Mina and Ochako's friendship has been up in the air.

The brunette girl wouldn't come up to her or confide in her anymore. She mainly stayed with Tsuyu and when she wasn't with her, Mina saw how isolated she became. And it wasn't done on purpose, everyone would always invite her everywhere. Tenya making a lot of efforts to have her join the class. However, whenever Ochako saw Izuku and Y/n tagging along, always being in their own little world and not paying attention to anyone else, she always refused.

It didn't go unnoticed by the love birds either. They just didn't know how to approach the subject with the cute brunette girl if she never gave a chance to anyone to speak with her. She would always either be in her room, training by herself or in hero work studies at Ryuko Tatsuma's agency, the number nine pro hero.