51. Desire, Lust and Love

(WARNING! There is intense Lime in this chapter. I don't consider it Lemon because they don't go all the way. But still, I need to warn! Friendly reminder, this is an 18+ fanfic, the characters are aged up for this reason. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy!)

Songs:

"Desire (Slowed)" – Erenity, Mertmis

"Do it for me" – Rosenfeld

"Trust Me" – 4ever falling

_______________________________________

Shouto for the past hours has been having a horrible time at his father's agency for his work-studies. And that's because he listened to the old man go on and on of questions regarding his current love life, which Shouto was doing his best to ignore and keep his composure to. However, Enji Todoroki was always good at pushing his son's buttons. His father being the number one hero, and surprisingly a great teacher, has helped Shouto grow as a hero.

However, his father is only a good teacher, not a father. Even though he's been attempting to get better and atone for the pain he caused their family, nevertheless the past cannot be forgotten so easily. Shouto has learned quite a lot from him for his future. Still, he did not want to start reconnecting with his father through his love life. Especially since Endeavor hasn't canceled the engagement between Shouto and his classmate.

Once he left the building and was on his way to U.A. High. He felt like he could finally breathe.

And Shouto's been antsy when thinking of his careless girlfriend. Not because he's having any doubts on the matter of their relationship. Rather, because he feared what could happen to her again when left alone. Finding out that Tenko was Tomura, had been a shocker to them all. And now Shouto felt as though he always had to be on his toes, looking out for her because of how reckless she was. Since finding out the truth, there's been this nagging twisted feeling in his heart.

The feeling of fear.

He was scared if she found out the truth, she would go running to Tenko with open arms. Tenko was her first love, and who wouldn't go back after finding out they were alive and suffering this whole time.

Knowing her, she'd probably try her best until she was able to save him.

What if she left them all behind?

What if she left Shouto behind?

Just the thought of it had him want to cave in on himself. He loves her so much that it hurts, he couldn't imagine a life without his Y/n. This feeling was new, foreign, scary yet euphoric. Not once did Y/n make him feel insecure of their relationship and her feelings towards him, but would it be enough to forget about Tenko?

He hadn't felt this powerful passion for Camie when they were 'talking', which is what she called it; speaking of the girl, she's been trying to reconnect with him. However, that's another issue for a different day.

And even though Y/n's quirk might have started all of this, in her slumber he was able to see how far he was willing to go for her without the effects of her quirk clouding his judgement. Honestly his feelings weren't much different if anything when they're connected the emotions are only magnified.

However, negative emotions have been eating at him lately that are only his, and the horrible part was he couldn't talk to Y/n about it. Because they were keeping the truth of Tenko a secret from her until they were able to capture him.

The drive back to U.A. helped distract his troubled mind a little. He was thinking of the almost fight with his father because now he was mentally stable to stand up for himself again. And when Endeavor brought her up, telling him that he was already promised to someone else – Shouto left early. Leaving Katsuki behind, sending him a quick text that he would see him in the dorms because he couldn't stand to be in the same room as his old man anymore.