7. Jealousy, Jealousy

The drive to U.A. was tense for Izuku and Shouto. Tenya had no idea of what transpired to get his friends so worked up. However, he did understand to be patient, wait to question his friends until they got back to their dorms for how jumpy they were acting. When the three of them finally arrived at the 3-A dorms, they texted the emergency number for the mission. Letting everyone know it was urgent and a meeting needed to happen.

Aizawa sensei quickly dialed Fatgum, on his personal hero phone number. The classified mission students and their teacher were all gathered in a secluded soundproof room in the dorm building. It was a music room that was later added on – a request Kyoka Jirou and Koji Koda put in to train their quirk and for everyone else to use when they needed to destress.

All the students who gathered where confused to say the least, one of them was extremely angry for being woken up this late.

"If someone doesn't start explaining soon, why we are awake at this hour. I'm. Going. To. Rage." Katsuki growled, earning a glare from Aizawa which only made him angrier.

Katsuki had a major case of bed head and was wrapped in a black blanket. Throughout the years everyone embraced how early he went to bed and learned he should not be woken up until the morning, or he would have a hissy fit. He also stopped caring about his appearance at this time, he cared more about his sleep.

It was hard for Eijirou and Hanta not to make fun of him, as his eyes kept trying to close for how sleepy he was, looking almost like a kitten with droopy vermillion eyes. Losing his sharp eyes and adding a softness to him.

Everyone else was in their sleeping attire getting ready for bed, street clothes or in their work-out clothes.

Eijirou and Hanta preferred to do their work-out late at night, they were at the dorm gym when they were called in. Denki was with Kyoka in the music room jamming out until she was sadly asked to leave. Hitoshi was with Eri, watching Moana and singing along to the songs, though he would deny this if ever asked. Ochako and Tsuyu were watching a movie with Mina. All the students were interrupted from activities, it did come with the job.

"You're already ragging Bakugou, ribbit." Tsuyu sassed at the angry young man who growled back at her.

"I may not agree with your students' methods of speech Aizawa. However, it is late. This better be important." Fatgum's static voice was heard over the phone.

Fatgum was a very kind man, but when his sleep was interrupted. He turned into a completely different person, almost like the angry ash blond who was attempting to glare at everyone in the room.

"Trust me Fatgum if anyone is upset it's myself. My students should know not to wake me up past eleven pm." Aizawa grumbled, his eyebags more noticeable than ever.

"We apologize sensei, this couldn't wait." Shouto bowed low for his teacher. He always respected Aizawa. Since his first year, he'd seen him as a father figure. He really hated to get on his bad side. "It's about the case. We encountered something that we couldn't wait to share." He explained to his teacher and peers who were all shocked from the revelation.

Aizawa hanging his head back, sighed. Looking towards the ceiling for an explanation as to why this always happened with his class.

"Why is it always you three this happens to?" Aizawa pinched the bridge of his nose, already irritated.

This was not the first time, Izuku, Shouto and Tenya got into an unusual situation. Always in the right place at the right time. However, never prepared for it. They could have really gotten hurt.

"I promise sir, we were in a hero retail store. There were no back alleys involved." Tenya assured their teacher while he chopped at the air.

"Nerd, if you don't start explaining soon. I'm going to blow you into pieces..." Katsuki threatened Izuku, making the young man tremble out a response.