35. You've Never Been Normal

Y/n freshly showered and wearing a long lose fluffy pink sweater and black leggings, groaned in frustration. Pulling on the sleeves of the sweater and mumbling to herself alone in her room. Nervously, gnawing at her bottom lip with her teeth. She walked back and forth, barefoot on her circular soft white rug.

She loved this rug, sometimes she would take naps on the floor, because of how soft and thick it was. It was a welcome present she received from Toru Hagakure. Whenever Izuku checked in on her because he would do that often. He would pick her up and put her back to bed, making sure to tuck her in. When she woke up in the mornings, she would always be wrapped up like a damn burrito.

Though she couldn't complain, she did love the gesture.

Most of the knickknacks and belongings in her dorm, were presents she received from all of class 3-A and a couple of other students and teachers from U.A. She even got a cute tea set from principal Nezu. Most of the other presents came from Momo. She loved to spoil Y/n whenever she could.

Momo bought her soft fabric sheets, that costed her probably a fortune. Apparently, she asked Aizawa for permission to decorate Y/n's room herself, saying it would be a welcome present.

Y/n, Mina and Momo would spend a lot of time in Y/n's room. If it weren't for Katsuki, Shouto and Izuku, the girls would probably be together, twenty-four/seven.

Her dorm walls were decorated with translucent fairy lights, and there were a lot of polaroid photos of everyone hanging from the corners of the room. The polaroid camera was given to her by Tsuyu. Y/n loved to capture in the moment photos like Aizawa, she had a lot of photos from her peers. She always laughed when she looked at Tenya's, chopping at the air with a comical expression. She even had a couple of Aizawa sleeping in his yellow sleeping bag while in class.

There was one photo she loved more than the others.

A big picture of herself, Izuku, Shouto and Katsuki on her nightstand. She loved that photo. Mina always liked to tease her because of that photo. It was taken last week when they all went to get frozen yogurt.

Katsuki had Y/n on his lap, trying to hide his reddened face on the crook of her neck and shoulder, with a closed eyed smile. While Izuku was on Y/n's right side, with a big cheesy smile just like hers, holding on to each other's hand. Shouto was behind, towering over them, with his chin on top of Y/n's head, with a soft smile directed towards the camera.

It was taken by an employee at the yogurt shop. Y/n practically begged, Katsuki for him to accept. The explosive blond caved in when she gave him puppy eyes. Something he was starting to do often, give in to whatever she wanted. Though he did grumble the whole time, about how she was a shitty girl. Izuku came up with the idea to take the group photo and it didn't take much to convince Shouto.

After a kiss on the cheek from Y/n and Izuku telling him it was a friendship ritual, Shouto eagerly agreed.

Beside that photo Y/n had another one framed and named Aizawa family.

Eri was on Y/n's lap, Hitoshi had Miguel on his and Rosalinda and Aizawa were behind them with warm smiles. Eri and Miguel with big goofy smiles. While Y/n gave Eri a big smooch on her cheek, and Hitoshi did the same to Miguel. They were all in matching shirts and jeans in a big family photo. Aizawa also had it framed in a big canvas at their home. It was above the fireplace.

It was also Aizawa's favorite. Y/n felt internally giddy when she looked at the photo all the time.

Her family finally feeling complete.

However, looking at the other one with her and the boys had her in turmoil and anxiety again. It worsened as she stared at the photo. She didn't attempt to mask her emotions, like she's been learning to – to not worry the other three. They became her best friends, but she knew she wanted to be more.