45. The Eldest Todoroki

(Warning! Heavy manga spoilers)

Himiko was surprised when Y/n pulled in on her restraints, instead of attempting to run away. However, quickly recovered and brought her hand up with knife at the ready and slashed down precisely how Y/n wanted her to.

Luckily for Y/n, Himiko slashed in between where her palms were tied with the flimsy rope with great force, cutting straight through the rope. Of course, that didn't mean Y/n was left unscathed. The inside heel of her palms was nicked in the process.

Still, what's a little pain to pay for the price of freedom?

Y/n winced from the pain but wasted no second to use the momentum Himiko used while slashing down by kneeing the blond-haired girl at full force to the head.

Himiko held her nose from the pain where Y/n kneed her. Tasting copper and wincing from the pain. She stepped backwards to get away. However, Y/n used the shock of the moment and swept her opponents feet making the blond girl fall on her ass.

Jumping backwards, Y/n crouched low ready for Himiko's next attack. If the blonde would fight with a knife the whole time, it was definitely a disadvantage to the h/c haired girl, especially since she was still having a hard time seeing.

She didn't know when she would get her vision back. There was only so much Y/n could do while having no quirk at her disposal and half blind. However, she was very lucky Shouto suggested to fight with her eyes closed at times. He knew this would be a problem later on. It was almost comical, how perfect he almost predicted this. She just hoped the little training they had with a blindfold, would be enough to survive the crazy slashing of the blonde girl.

It was hard to see her features, with how much her eyesight was submerged into a watercolor field of vision. All she could tell was the girl was blonde, her skin complexion was fair, and with eyes that almost matched her hair color. And was she wearing a school uniform? What a weird way to live as a villain, but hey, Y/n wasn't about to judge her choices in fashion with how close she was getting at her with a knife. Slashing the air like a crazy maniac on a mission.

Groaning from the ground Himiko spit out blood, though there was a huge grin on her face. "Wow, you hit hard... Here I was thinking you would be easy to take down."

"You don't know anything about me. I don't know what you all think, but I won't let you take me so easily. There are people, who are counting on me, and I will not let them down." Y/n's eyes narrowed at the girl.

"Hmm." Was all Himiko responded with, as she got up. "You do have a lot of people who care about you, that's true. But do they trust you?"

"What are you going on about?" Y/n asked confused.

"With your quirk, do they trust you?" Himiko asked innocently.

Himiko with a wide Cheshire cat grin and teeth painted in red from the blood, giggled. She was the one to plant the seed on poor Ochako, she truly wanted to know if her plan worked. The brunette girl fell so easily... she was sure, the rest of Y/n's school mates would turn against her like Ochako did. All they needed was a little push, a couple of twisted words, fake tears and they would turn against the newcomer. Besides how could they not trust Himiko if she changed her appearance to look like someone they've known for years.

Y/n clicking her tongue in annoyance, shrugged nonchalantly. "Only to the people that matter."

"I don't think you're one not to care about people's opinions Y/n. And not because you care if they like you or not. But rather how it affects those around you. Those who care for you. Tell me how your talk went with my dear Ochako?" Himiko giggled when Y/n's eyes widened, and a small gasp of shock escaped her lips.