77. My Family Is My Salvation, Let It Be Yours Too

Songs:

"Waiting for The End" – Linkin Park

"Lift Me Up" – Rihanna 

----------------------------

"That one!" Mitsuki yelled excitedly, "That's the one!"

Rei ruffling the skirt attached to the ensemble laughed softly under her breath. Unable to hold back because of how enthusiastic the blonde woman has stayed throughout the hours they've been here.

Y/n doesn't even remember most of the dresses she tried on anymore. Mitsuki on the other hand took pictures of everything and told her they all suited her. Which made the decision that much harder. Inko, the sweet woman, attempted to give Y/n an out. She was exhausted. Who knew trying on clothes could make her this tired? Not even hero training could get her like this. But of course, Mitsuki wasn't having any of it and forced the girl to push forward.

Honestly, it felt as though she was training with Katsuki, but with wardrobe instead of weights.

Y/n playing with the ends of the sleeves, chuckled from the blonde's reaction, "Mitsuki, you've said that for the last five dresses. At this point you like them all."

"Well sweetie, you do look lovely in all of them." Inko commented, eyes tender and sweet. Understanding her pain for how tired she was already. Grabbing both of her hands, Inko helped her down from the dais in the middle of the room.

All of them knew at this point, Mitsuki was simply playing dress up.  

"I'm getting really tired. Can we take a break." Y/n sighed, shoulders slumping with her while sitting down next to her purple haired brother who was lazily draped over the couch. He almost looked like a lazy cat. "Even Eri and Miguel fell asleep." She pointed out, both her siblings heads resting on Rosalinda's thighs while she played with their thick locks. "It sucks dad got called away for work, I think he was actually enjoying himself."

"What am I an accessory?" Hitoshi grumbled displeased, flicking her forehead. "I'm here too you know."

"Yeah, cause you have to be." Y/n sassed back, slapping his hand away from her face, sticking out her tongue to his teasing mannerisms. "Once I get my provisional license you won't have to follow me around anymore."

"Thank fudging God for that too..." Her brother joked back. Choosing not to cuss in front of their younger siblings. Sighing dramatically and pretending that being next to his sister was the worst thing to do of all time.

Hitoshi simply liked to give her shit. Of course, he liked spending time with her.

"You mother-flubber..." Y/n hissed, then chased – or attempted to chase him when he fled from the couch away from her scratches. It was a harder task to do with the heels she had on, being careful not to trip when running around the room.

Both laughing from their childish acts and hearing snicker's behind them, from the rest of the party group. Letting the Aizawa siblings do their well-known shenanigans.

Deciding the heels were getting in her way and the ruffled skirt, Y/n took off her shoes and detached the skirt part. Throwing both away to properly chase him around the room. Even if they were close to graduating and ready to be full fledge adults and heroes. Y/n and Hitoshi still took liberty in enjoying the little things in life. They may have not been siblings by birth, or even a long time. However, they grew close together since getting adopted by Shota Aizawa, both creating an unbreakable family bond.

Y/n would even say, having moments like these with him, made everything else disappear. Her family truly was her salvation.

Stopping abruptly, bringing the girl back from her thoughts. Hitoshi halted near the room door when he heard noises coming from downstairs. Y/n not able to stop right away smacked right onto his back. Her brother's quick reflexes saving her, when he outstretched his arm stopping her momentum from falling forward.