55. Betrayal

(Warning! Some Manga Spoilers!)

Songs:

"You're Somebody Else"  by Acoustic by Flora Cash

"Broken"  by Anson Seabra

-------------------------------------

Cheers and music could be heard all around the stadium as the third years made their way to the arena. Deafening noise that reached into the tunnels of where the third years made their way into the open bright lit field. To think that today was going to be an easy-going day like last year, was thrown out the window when Hawk's the number two pro-hero, warned the secret team it would be going down today. He was on standby with Endeavor near the parent's section of the U.A stadium. They had to get them out quickly, and act fast to save everyone else.

It sure helped calm the ragging nerves, of those who knew, knowing other heroes were around. Even if they did not know what was coming, they would act right away into action. They were trained to.

Shouto, Katsuki and Izuku were anxious something wrong could happen. However, they were confident in their own capabilities to keep those close to them safe. As well as the capabilities of their peers. They would be involved as much as them once the fight started. Unfortunately, since they couldn't say anything to their parents, all of them were in the stadium today. In the family section of the students. It was a good thing; Endeavor had volunteered as well as Aizawa, to take care of that section.

Too many unnecessary lives could be lost if they did not take careful precautions. Fortunately for them, principal Nezu made safe rooms around the stadium should they be needed.

It would have helped if they could tell the students what was going on or cancel the festival all together. However, a traitor was amongst the student body. And they needed to smoke them out. Himiko was still hiding as a student, and though they had their suspicions of who it was, they were not one hundred percent sure. They could not jump to conclusions because then Himiko could get away if they were wrong.

Besides someone else was helping the blonde villain.

There was not one, but two or possibly more traitors.

And even if it was not the best way to capture Tomura and his league. After so many years of hiding in the shadows, they were taking this opportunity to finally bring them in for their crimes. Yes, it was wrong to use everyone to capture the villains. However, Tomura and All for One had to be taken down, they were becoming too powerful.

Confetti was popping from everywhere. Music blasting from the speakers around the stadium. Y/n was in awe of all the people bunched together in the stadium. At how excited everyone was to see the third years more than any other year. Probably because class 3-A made the spotlight in their first year.

The sports festival was definitely different experiencing it in person, than seeing it second handedly on tv.

The stadium was huge.

An oval shape dome wrapped around them all. The sky and bright sun peaking from up above in the opening at the top. The roaring crowd going wilder when seeing the students come out with big smiles, making their way to the center of the field. Confidence radiating off them. A couple of them waving to the crowd with ease – having practice in being in the spotlight for their years at the school, U.A was a very famous prestigious school. The media always stayed on top of its future heroes, entrepreneurs, and businessmen/businesswomen.

The grass green field was empty, with only a platform in the center. That of course who other than Midnight, would be the spokesperson for the event. To present the first starting game and announce the winner from last year, for their inspirational speech for this year's festival.