40. Approval

(Warning! Slight lime, not much, just thought I should warn you all!)

The following day, and by the time lunch came around, Y/n was starving. Not only did she have to run away from Hitoshi in the morning because he made it his mission to tackle her to the ground after getting the 'talk' from Aizawa too. But she missed her breakfast, and she was sleep deprived from last night.

Just thinking about her dream made her sad, and then when she thought of her ash blond boyfriend, she hid her face in embarrassment from what almost happened. She wasn't ashamed of it happening, she was ashamed she kept replaying it over and over again. And to top it off because of the sleep deprivation, she's been grumpy all day.

It definitely didn't help when Katsuki in class would give her lingering stares, then blushing and turning away from her because of last night's events as well. Yelling at Eijirou for something he said.

It's not like he's never had sex before, but he's never not had sex when things got that heavy. And doing something like that with her, distracted him during class as well when his mind kept playing on loop all her sounds and facial expressions.

Her thoughts from the blond man were interrupted, when Shouto bought her a snack from the vending machine and dropped it off at her desk. He laughed softly and the star eyed look she gave him, thanking him profusely.

He always did spoil her.

Shouto also kept asking if she was truly okay because of how red she kept getting throughout class. He walked with her, early in the morning to head to class and Y/n became hyperaware, just like Katsuki, Shouto probably wanted to take the next step with her too. If their telepathic bond semi-sex about a month ago wasn't an indication, or the way he caressed her arms and shoulders whenever he touched her, she didn't know what would be.

And it was a no brainer from Izuku, when she thought how they almost crossed the line too, had they not been interrupted by Shouto and Katsuki.

"So, are you going to spill on what's going on with you, Bakugou, Midoriya and Todoroki." Mina nudged Y/n's leg with her foot, bringing her back from her replaying thoughts.

It was now lunch break, and she was sitting with her two best friends stuffing her face with the enchiladas her sister gifted her before she went to the cafeteria.

The girls were occupying 'their table', it wasn't really there's, but they sat there every day since they became inseparable. Unofficially, officially, claiming it as their own. Mina would always switch from which side she would sit, either by Y/n or Momo. Today she was sitting by Momo, both across from Y/n. Her vibrant personality buzzing from excitement from just being with her friends.

Momo being the patient reserved kind person she was, smiled towards her friend's direction. Kyoka usually sat with them too. However, instead she's been practicing her music during her lunch period for the past couple of weeks.

With a mouth full, and pink cheeks, Y/n asked innocently. "Whaw you mwean?"

Mina gave Momo a look, one the dark-haired girl shrugged nonchalantly to. "Don't play coy Y/n. All day you guys have been giving each other googly eyes, even Bakugou. You held Todoroki's hand under your desk for the whole lecture. I'm surprised Aizawa didn't yell at you. And don't think I didn't see it!" Mina pointed her finger accusingly at Y/n, she wanted her to spill everything.

Momo nodded agreeing with Mina in a more subtle way. "Don't forget the secret notes, Midoriya would pass her while Aizawa wasn't looking."

Swallowing hard Y/n looked away from the curious girls. The four of them never discussed if they would be telling people about their relationship status if they asked. She was sure they were just going to wing it and take it day by day, but wouldn't they want her to tell people she was taken?