72. A Traitor Amongst Friends

(Warning! Huge manga spoilers.)

"You've finally come to your senses – came to confess your love to me Aizawa-chan? Offers still on the table. Am I your fourth lover now?" Neito gave her a mischievous wink, wide grin on display. Body leaning on the door frame of the 3-B dormitory entrance. Grey-blue eyes watching her every move.

Sighing with a forced smile, she chuckled out, "No, that's not why I'm here." Clearing her throat, she spoke softly. "You wanted to speak with me. I finally came to get that done with... so..."

Y/n was standing outside the 3-B dormitory stairs. Body covered up completely, protecting her from the change in temperature. It was getting colder now, seasons changing to winter. Her fiancés waiting by the side of the dormitory building, hiding, and listening to everything that came out of the crazy 3-B classmate, with distaste. Because to them, they wouldn't leave her with someone who was possibly a threat, and they were a tiny bit jealous too.

She was able to hear a couple of groans and a growl she was sure came from Katsuki, for what the 3-B eccentric classmate greeted her with.

Giving her a look, Neito sighed out. "I was hoping you'd forget and not confront me about it. Let's go insi–"

"Actually, if you wouldn't mind..." The young woman chuckled nervously, stopping him before he could invite her inside, "can we talk about it out here?" She asked him sweetly.

Eyes narrowing, he bluntly told her, "You don't trust me?"

"Well..." Y/n grimaced not wanting to lie. Well shit, her lovers were right, she couldn't lie to save her life. "I don't know you enough to say that I do or don't." She told him honestly.

Nodding, he plainly responded, "Hmm, fair enough. Give me a sec." Stepping back inside the dorm, probably to get a coat. She watched him go back inside with a smile on his face.

Giving Y/n a much-needed moment to gather her jumbled thoughts together. Said young woman leaned back glancing towards the side of the building, having a mental debate with Katsuki who was being louder, then the other two through their mind link. Shouto rolling his eyes for how hellbent Katsuki was to just, use force and get the information out of Neito the brutal way. Izuku holding him back and attempting to not get hurt in the process.

"This was your idea. I need you guys to quiet down, I can hear everything you're thinking!" Y/n hissed through their mental link.

"I changed my mind. I don't want him anywhere near you anymore." She could practically hear Katsuki growl with anger.

"Kacchan, we're feet away. Nothing will happen... Besides, if I see him even attempt to touch her, I'm breaking his bones..." Izuku snarled through their connection, contradicting himself, because he too clearly wanted to beat up Neito. Cracking his knuckles, already preparing for a fight.

Shouto thinking his idea wasn't all that bad, nodded in agreement, "I'll hold him down."

"No one's doing anything, now shut up." Hearing the door open again, Y/n cleared her throat, mentally telling them to let her take care of this like they first wanted her to.

"Alright, let's take a walk Aizawa-chan." Neito gave her a soft smile, she nervously reciprocated, heart hammering away for how stressful this was making her.

Izuku was definitely not making it easier to stay concentrated, his tongue going miles a minute with silent threats that were clouding Y/ns brain. It was obvious how jealous he was right now, even though he had nothing to worry about. Even Shouto who was usually the calmer out of them – Y/n, could feel clear irritation and annoyance for her even being near the blond. Katsuki was too busy coming up with ideas, that Y/n could clearly see, of Neito's demise.