62. Our Future

(Warning! Slight lime. This chapter is mainly fluff, prepping myself for the next dirty chapters. Also, just a quick note, I'm going back to previous chapters and fixing some stuff. I'm not changing the story, just making minor changes on errors.)

Songs:

"Make you Mine" – PUBLIC

"Happily" – One Direction

"Say You Won't Let Go" – James Arthur

-----------------------

Izuku was in the locker room with the rest of his male classmates, changing into his hero suit for the mock battle they had. Images of yesterday still playing in his mind, made it hard for him to focus. He didn't know having sex would wake up an insatiable hunger in him. He's been trying not to smother his girlfriend all day today. He did share her with Katsuki and Shouto, but he just couldn't help himself.

The mere thought of her soft sighs and pleasured expression could get him hard. The way she bit her lip and hiss in pleasure when he went deep and rolled his hips in and out, kept replaying in his mind. She looked so beautiful underneath and on top of him.  

And today, though she wasn't doing anything different, she was really testing his limits.

He didn't know why, but with her school uniform she looked more delectable and fuckable than before. He wanted to ravish her in the classroom for everyone to know she was taken, and for everyone to know he could make her feel so good.

It was not easy to see her with the short skirt, swaying with each step she took, the long socks hugging her legs and thighs. Her white shirt buttons calling out to him to be ripped open again. 

It was a simple uniform.

Every other female student wore it. However, it didn't make him feel anything when he saw them. He didn't want to be misogynistic and demean them. But when he stared at Y/N, all his insides would burn with desire, desire only she would make him feel.

When she looked at him, her e/c eyes would sparkle when connecting with his own emerald eyes. A small tease of a secret between the two from the night they shared. Her laughter when someone would make her crack up made him feel tingles. Her soft voice was the only thing he's heard in his head all day.

He was distracted, he felt obsessed. He had a taste and now, he was starving for more. Hungrier and wanting more than ever.

He wanted to be buried deep inside of her, every second of the day. Yesterday was fast, too fast for his liking. Even if they went three rounds, he didn't get a chance to savor everything. He tried; however, he couldn't contain himself anymore. When she was bare right in front of him, waiting just for him, his animalistic instincts took over. He knew she was satisfied, so was he, for the moment.

But now, he wanted to go slower he wanted to take his time.

He wanted to worship her for hours, days even.

He wondered if this is what Katsuki meant, when he said at first it was like tasting forbidden fruit for the very first time. Then it would turn to a full-on insatiable hunger and something he would forever crave. Something Y/N would only ever satisfy. Even if he tried to take care of it himself, Izuku knew it wouldn't be enough.

Opening his locker which held a mirror, he saw his eyes flash from emerald to scarlet. His desire running through his system. Seeing that color made him think of his angel again. He was infatuated now, obsessed, in love.

So, so much in love.

Izuku Midoriya, didn't know or even think he could feel this way ever in his life. Love was something still so new to him, he's only ever had one girlfriend before and that was much more tame then what he and Y/N have.