83. Mirrored Lives

(Warning: Manga spoilers, sort of. Sorry about the long wait guys, I had the chapter ready last week, but I accidentally deleted the chapter! SMH, had to start from the beginning. The next chapter is coming out soon!)

Songs:

"Silhouette" – Aquilo

"Trying My Best" – Anson Seabra

"Imagine" – John Lennon

"Mirror" – Lil Wayne, Bruno Mars

-------------

Sitting on the concrete bleachers, connected to the walls of Gym Gamma, a courtesy addition done by Cementoss himself – as all her peers went to their battles one by one. Y/n had time to analyze and come up with a strategy to break into Yuga's head. She just had to. It would break all her classmates hearts if he decided to plot against them in the end. She was watching him all afternoon and he'd been jumpy. Not fully present when his classmate spoke with him. Y/n didn't want to corner him, still she was watching him on purpose, and could tell that he knew. Which was good, she needed to get into his head to figure out how to save him.

In the meantime, however, she relaxed and watched her other classmates from the second floor. The first floor, where everyone battled, was an open space. There was no ceiling separating them, still there was a good distance so spectators wouldn't get hit by quirk attacks. The second floor held bleachers, that everyone who wasn't battling, occupied while they waited for their turn. Making bets on each other of who would win or lose, a friendly competition of sorts. And her classmates were truly a force to be reckoned with. One after the other, they each battled their opponents and gave it their all. There was no bad blood, they simply respected each other immensely to not fuck around.

Denki became a master with his charge bolts, Eijirou wasn't all brawn, he figured out a way to use his hardening quirk for offense, not just defense. Kyoka became extremely resilient with her sound waves. Mina, the dancer, used those skills into her fighting routine to incorporate defense. Hanta didn't just capture people, he learned hand to hand combat to be an all-round fighter. Rikido and Momo learned martial arts from Ochako who now excelled on the floor in one-to-one battles. Though Momo wasn't pushing herself too much because she didn't want anything to go wrong in her pregnancy, she was given special permission to take things slow.

Mashirao's tail was unstoppable, for both defense and attack. Mezo and Koji, the usual quiet students, used it to their advantage. Tsuyu could use her stealth skills to trick her opponents as well as Toru, however it didn't stop there. Both girls knew how to fight. Fumikage and dark shadow were a formidable duo and Tenya and Minoru used their quirks in ways that could render people in minutes.

Y/n was such a nerd for heroes, she was in awe of how they've all grown – especially her brother. She wasn't being biased, but when it came to Hitoshi. He wasn't that far down from the big three. He was an all-round fighter like her best friend, he trained with Shota for most of his hero training career, so it was bound to happen. She looked up to her sleepy head of a brother and was extremely proud of him. Even though Shota gave him a hard time, because he had to so Hitoshi could grow – Y/n knew he felt the same. Aizawa was proud of all his students, especially the big three. Y/n couldn't stop her amazement when it came to them.

When it came to her lovers, they were on another level. She was always captivated by their fighting skills. Hence why her eyes couldn't leave their figures as they fought for this exercise.

Explosions and the sound of ice were heard all over the gym. Every time she watched them in fight mode it was aspiring. The tenacity of Katsuki when he used his quirk to fly up and stay in midair as he evaded attacks, prepping for his Howitzer Impact – it would be impenetrable most of the time. This time however, he was having the battle of his life since his opponent was Shouto. The aloof man was extremely powerful, within the years of training he became a master in the battlefield. He could use his ice to evade attacks by sliding around the room and at the same time use his fire for offense. Each time they sparred, both Katsuki and Shouto were amazing in Y/ns eyes. She didn't know who to focus on, they were both in the zone, and no one could detain them.