48. Tenko Shimura

(Warning: Huge Manga spoilers at the end! Long Chapter!)

Songs: "Forever" by Lewis Capaldi

----------------------------------------------------

The sports festival was postponed for a month for the recent attack in U.A. People again began to question hero society, since finding out a student was hurt. Something that hasn't happened since the fight with the league of villains when they finally showed their faces publicly and nearly destroyed the whole city during the first year of now class 3-A. Luckily, it was only Y/n who was hurt, since she was the target. However, the media didn't know that and U.A. also refused to let any information out for keeping her secret of being Aizawa's daughter a little while longer.

And unfortunately, finding out the sunshine of the girl was currently at the hospital, dampened the mood of the school.

Class 3-A was the most affected, for how close they've gotten to her. For some it brought dark memories of the USJ attack in their first year and the kidnapping and attack of the training summer camp as well.

Fumikage would no longer go out to poetry and his companion became very quiet too. The duo mainly kept to themselves now. Rikido who loved to bake and found a companion in baking, no longer found a point in making his delicious cakes. Koji who loved to show his animals to Y/n and have play dates with them, now had no one to go with him to the pet store. Mina who always danced with Y/n stopped dropping by the dance studio at U.A., a new addition they got last year, because of how depressed it got her. Momo who loves tea, and loved to have teatime with her friends stopped, because she no longer found the need to do it, if the person who loved it the most was not there with her.

So many of her dear friends were affected, the class hadn't realized how much she became one of them until she wasn't there anymore.

Even Ochako who isolated herself from Y/n at the beginning, was regretting bringing up the h/c haired girls' private life during the training that ended with her in a coma. If she wouldn't have said anything, maybe she wouldn't be in a deep slumber. And like many other people, Ochako did blame herself too. She knew she was a part of why Y/n ended up fighting alone.

To make matters worse, a rumor spread like wildfire through the school. That it was all Ochako's fault. That she was jealous of Y/n, and she confronted her with no good reason.

Which was not true at all...

That she was the reason why Y/n ended up in the PLF's grasp in the first place. Of course, her classmates didn't see it that way. However, not Ochako. She did blame herself even if they didn't. And since Izuku completely stopped talking to her, she isolated herself more than she already was.

It had been three weeks since the incident, and the girl was still sleeping with healthy vitals which was baffling to her current situation. The emergency surgery was a success, now all they were waiting, was for her to wake up. The doctors, believe she wasn't waking up because of exhaustion. But others have been skeptical.

She's been on watch twenty-four/seven, and only people who knew of her location were allowed to visit her. Scared something else might happen and she would be taken in the middle of the night. Only certain staff were allowed to go near her, and they were trying their best to make the daughter of Pro-Hero Eraserhead comfortable for when she finally did wake up.

However, there were no signs of her waking up anytime soon.

Eri and Miguel were not allowed to be anywhere near her because Aizawa was advised this would not be good for their mental health for how many people they've already lost. Katsuki, Shouto and Izuku refused to leave her side. Their friends were getting really worried. If it weren't for Aizawa, the three of them would be in the hospital until she did wake up.