97. Epilogue - My Dreamscape

(A: Note in the end.)

Songs:

"HOME" – Asako Toki

"What a Wonderful World" – Imaginary Future, Kina Grannis cover

--------------------------

Six years later...

The skies were a beautiful vibrant blue, there was a light comforting breeze. White clouds painted the atmosphere, as trees that surrounded them moved forward. The sound of crickets accompanied the trio as they lay side by side on the soft grass. Today had been hectic, and full of things to do. However, when she came here it always helped reset her mind, remind her to appreciate the little things in life and everything she has.

It had been years, trying to get accustomed to the losses she had. Regardless, with the people in her life. Y/n had everything and anything she'd ever wanted.

Laying on this grass, beside the tombstone of her best friend. Pointing out the shapes of clouds, Y/n could tell Tenko of what happened that week. She couldn't visit him every day, but she did make it a habit to see him at least once a month. And even though she couldn't hear his thoughts or complain about her whining. She knew that where he finally found freedom and peace, he could look at everything she accomplished.

Now at the age of twenty-six. With a steady career and a wonderful life at home. Y/n could confide in her companion of everything he's missed. Of all the stories and adventures, she'd share with him when they finally meet again.

For now, however. She'll enjoy the small moments of sharing bits of her life with him. Share the family she was able to make.

She truly was living the dream.

With a big smile, staring up at the clouds. Laying comfortably on the ground, side by side to her bundles of joy, Y/n called out confidently, "Turtle!"

Tilting his head to the side as though his mother was crazy, soft white locks moving with him. Yukiro Aizawa spoke up softly, "What?" His big dark grey eyes squinted, trying to see what she saw, "no it's not?" Though he was a young child, Yukiro has always been respectful. When he spoke, his voice sounded soft and gentle, just like his father's.

The other small body next to his brother's moved as well, attempting to decipher what he saw on the cloud.

Azure big eyes full of wonder now glanced at Y/n, correcting her, "Momma, why are you so bad at this game?" Koushiro Aizawa, the other twin with crimson hair. That shined bright under the sun. Questioned his mother who always swore she saw a turtle and not a rabbit. His voice, just like his brother's, was soft. However, the red-haired twin always had a hint of curiosity in his tone, just as curious as his mother.

"Right?" The white-haired twin agreed with his brother right away. "That's a rabbit." His childlike tone resonated in the air, giggling with his other half.

They love their momma very much. However, as blunt as their father. They never held back from telling her the truth. Still, their six-year-old minds, regardless of how bad Y/n was at this game. They always held their mother on a high pedestal. Their little hearts loved her so very much. To them, she was their world. They didn't yet understand how love worked, but with their mom they always felt safe and cherished. They could at least understand that. They had a great example of what love should be like. Since they came into this world six years ago, they've had nothing but love and a big family.

Ignoring their little protests. Sitting up, Y/n asked them both as they held on to every word. "How about we go see your uncle T next?"

Koushiro, the most upbeat of them, jumped up with excitement. "Really?!" His azure crystal eyes became wide with happiness. Small arms reaching out towards the sky. "Can we go in today momma? I want to see his blue fire!"