9. Gathering Intel

Shouto, Katsuki and Izuku were hidden in the dark in one of the VIP tables on the top balcony of the club. Fatgum insisted on them dressing for the night, they couldn't dress like normal nineteen-year-olds. They had to look professional. Also, it helped to hide their distinguishable features.

Katsuki was wearing a red suit with a light pink shirt underneath and a red tie, the red matching his crimson eyes. He also wore a white mask. Making sure it covered his whole face so he wouldn't be recognized.

Izuku was wearing a light brown suit, his emerald eyes popping out more and a black dress up shirt underneath. He decided to wear a black mask that covered only half of his upper face. Since he had green hair, the team was afraid someone would recognize him and decided to have him wear a black wig to hide his green locks.

Shouto wore all black except for the salmon shirt underneath. Because he was the number one hero's son, he would be noticed more easily and it was decided he would wear a full mask as well, and a dark brown wig to hide his signature two-toned colored hair.

They were specifically instructed to get into the VIP section to ensure their safety. The team got a tip earlier today of people who went missing were from the lower sections who paid the regular admittance fee.

The admittance fee they were charged before being allowed in, was more than three almost full-on adults could afford. Katsuki didn't say anything. However, his eyes did widen slightly when he saw the fee. Izuku almost wanted to run out in panic as he realized how much it was. Shouto, on the other hand, calmly stopped him by putting his hand on his shoulder and pulled out his own credit card to pay the fee.

He stated Endeavor was 'happy to contribute' to the cause and smiled wickedly as he saw the card being charged for the ridiculous amount. Their attire was paid by Fatgum's agency since it was his mission.

Shouto could request a refund back for what he just paid, but he would rather let the agency know it was a donation.

Being at the club for an hour now, they've been keeping a watch on the young woman who was their target all night. Two of them wanted to desperately go to her and get her out of this mess, while the other one wasn't convinced so easily.

Yes, it was Katsuki's job to save her, but only if she was not truly involved in the crime of the club. It took a lot of will power for the other two to not jump from their seats and over the railing and push everyone trying to get close to her.

Could people not see how uncomfortable she felt when some stranger would walk up to her?

She looked like a bird trapped in a cage, she tried her best to work with what she got, but they could see how miserable she was. This reminded them so much of Eri, they were able to save Eri at a young age. She was still mentally scarred, but she would get better with time. She was in a safer space and has people who cared for her. This person in front of them has been doing this for who knows how long.

How long has she been a captive for? What would they make her do? These questions kept running through their heads.

Katsuki thought she looked sincere, but he never let looks cloud his judgment.

However, there was something about this girl that drew him in like the other two were affected, but he was more skeptical. Katsuki never trusted so easily. He was thrown off how Shouto trusted her right away, he understood Izuku, because it was in Izuku's nature but not in Shouto's. Which only made him that much more suspicious of her.

"Are you sure this is okay Shouto, we shouldn't draw attention to ourselves." Izuku whispered nervously with a beer in his trembling hand. Izuku has never drunk before and the thought of having poison in his hand made him break a sweat.