53. Meeting The Bakugou's

Songs:

"Falling" by Harry Styles

"I found" by Amber Run

------------------------------------------

Though he looked calm on the outside Katsuki Bakugou was having a hard time from shutting his brain. He even started to blame Izuku, for how often he's been around the rambling young man. Incessive thoughts clouding his judgment of possibilities of how badly today could go. Today was the day his girlfriend would finally meet his family and fuck was he a nervous wreck. He wanted everything to work out.

He kind of explained to Mitsuki and Masaru the relationship Y/n has with Izuku and Shouto as well. They did express their concerns, and what that meant for their son's future. However, this meeting was meant to help with those doubts. He didn't tell Y/n, because he didn't need to, he was going to let her do her magic and bond with them so those concerns and doubts would vanish.

Ever the enigma, she always was able to befriend everyone even her enemies.

However, that is if everything went well.

Surprisingly his mother seemed sort of okay with it. Probably because she wasn't that old fashioned. However, his father was another story. Masaru was the calmer parent, still, he did grow up in an old-fashioned home. Katsuki's grandparents were very, very traditional. Of course, Katsuki didn't give a damn of what they thought, but he didn't want to make it harder for Y/n than it already was with the rest of her boyfriends' families. He wanted his family to be the one she could lean on. Call them whenever she needed a parent's advice when she couldn't from her own family.

He just really wanted today to go smoothly.

And right now, his girlfriend was nowhere to be found.

She told him, she had something quick to pick up at the grocery store and that she would meet him at the address he texted her. Of course, she was accompanied by Hitoshi. If no one was with her, there was no way in hell he was going to let her just venture off on her own. Especially since her childhood crush was alive and somewhere out there without her knowledge.

Katsuki was already outside the gates of his childhood home and was slightly panicking because that text was sent three hours ago.

Nervously waiting for his girlfriend as he paced back and forth. He could hear laughter from inside the house, and he ignored it as he dialed his late girlfriend. Slightly hyperventilating that something might have happened to her. Y/n was too far from his location to feel anything should she be in trouble through their connection.

Deciding to call her instead, he begrudgingly waited for the line to be picked up. He didn't want to be the obsessive boyfriend type, but Y/n always did find herself in sticky situations.

That little shit, always running into trouble. He thought.

Nibbling on his bottom lip, the phone only wrung once before it was picked up right away. He smiled in relief when hearing her melodic voice and thought it was cute how fast she picked up for him.

"Kitten?" He heard her almost out of breath. His worry relaxing a little when she sounded okay. "Are you there already?"

Blushing madly from the nickname. Katsuki hid his face incase his parents saw him waiting outside their house. "Darlin..." he chastised her with a bite to his tone, "I told you not to call me that name so openly...."

Giggling softly, Y/n teased him a little. "But when I first called you that, you seemed to like it. And don't lie to me, I felt it. You can't hide your true feelings from me...."