74. Escape Into Bliss with Me

(Sorry for the long wait guys and Happy New Year! Warning: NSFW ahead.)

Songs:

"Unholy" – Sam Smith ft. Kim Petras

"Streets" – Doja Cat

"Daddy Issues" – The Neighbourhood

"LOVE.FEAT.ZACARI" – Kendrick Lamar, Zacari

------------------------------------

Y/n watched them carefully, clearly, they were all nervous. Yes, they shared her. Hell, they'll be marrying her soon. Share a home with her, share a future. However, they haven't delved into pleasure together with her without her other green haired fiancé being present. There was a reason behind it too, Katsuki and Shouto almost did fall apart because of their ex who broke their hearts and used them. It was different when it was Shouto and Izuku together, or even Izuku and Katsuki together.

It all came down simply to a girl in their past who almost broke their trust from each other. Shouto and Katsuki haven't done this because, what if it brought back memories of that night?

Their lovely wife to be, was unparalleled. She was the connecting tether that brought them closer than they already were. The healing they both needed from the past failure of a relationship they had. Still, it was nerve wracking to do this. And if they couldn't do this, then it would be a problem.

Katsuki wasn't wrong when he told her she would end up loving this. They took her to a secluded area. It was a hot spring they found a couple of years back – deep in the woods of the school campus. Thankfully they got permission from U.A to remodel the area, and it became a very popular spot for the hero in training classes who used this spot for muscle recovery and relaxation. All the students needed to do, was rent out the space in advance to take turns. Giving time slots in between for the water to be cleaned out properly. And Katsuki had rented out the space long before they came. He wanted to bring Y/n alone, however, he did see this as an opportunity to see how him and Shouto would be with her, together.

There were four wooden walls surrounding and enclosing them in, where a ceiling should be, completely open to the sky. The time he booked was perfect. It was already nightfall, the place lit by the lanterns they brought with them. Giving the area a soft golden glow, and the moonlight illuminating them from above as well. The sound of the spring water running in the background, and the night creatures playing their own tune around them. The water was very warm and crystal clear, smelling of lavender, that Y/n was sure was Shouto's doing.

"Are you sure no one will come here?" The h/c haired young woman asked softly, as she played with the warm water, body submerged and fully relaxed. The water enveloping her body from her shoulders down. The steam giving her a nice glow. Hair tied up in a messy bun, that her blond lover helped her with. Katsuki always wore hairbands on his wrists to tie her hair whenever it got in her way. A gesture he started doing on his own once he noticed how her strands bothered her during training.

Shouto sitting comfortably on one of the edges of the hot spring – underwater, arms outstretched on the ledge, his chin only visible unless one looked down through the water to see the rest of him. Wet strands pushed back from his lovely face. With a soft smile he beckoned her to him. His hard features glistening from the warm water. "Katsuki made sure to reserve this privately princess, no one will come. I promise. Now, come here..." His ocean eyes seemed too calm, for how tense the atmosphere still was.

She could feel their emotions oozing out and was sure they could feel it from each other as well. Nervous to bring it up in case it was the wrong thing to do and ruin this for all of them. Their connection burning with lust and craving desire. However, still being cautious around one another. Almost like two predators waiting to see the other's move, waiting on how they would feel if one made a move first. Letting their prey take control of this situation for them.