18. Death, My Dear Old Friend

(TW: Blood, cursing and mentions of death)

It felt like her body was on fire, her vocal cords were strained from all the screaming he was able to pull out of her. Y/n really tried to contain her pained screams at first. She wanted it to be a last fuck you, unwilling to give herself over to them. But it was harder than she thought.

For some reason, he cut deeper and faster than other times. She didn't know if she imagined seen her bones, but refused to acknowledge that, in the light of staying sane.

This was so much worse than the torturing she experience from Mama a couple of hours ago. It was a never-ending cycle of pain. Did she even remember what happiness and bliss felt like anymore?

It was easy to say she would keep on suffering over and over again, because at the end it would have all been for something. However, there is only so much pain a person can take.

Physically and mentally, they've beating her down, tortured her, messing with her quirk since such a young age.

When will it ever stop?

She felt lightheaded as she looked around the room. Her vision darkening around the corners, voices and noises sounding muffled. As he continued, his conquest in opening her up.

She didn't know if she was screaming anymore, all the noise started to become a high pitch ringing in her ears. Forcing her eyelids to stay open, she wanted to ask him exactly what was going on. Eventually she would be able to get it out of him. The man was crazy enough to spill his crazy ideas to her.

She was tied down on the bed with her special cuffs again. Still, no matter how hard she tried to stay still. The pain would cause her to pull on them vigorously earning more deep dents on her wrists in return. She was scared to look at them for the fear of seeing disfigured skin.

Kyudai Garaki kept smiling sadistically down at her.

By now, he would usually be covered in more blood than he was. He was being more precise with his incisions. His knife gliding down her skin like butter. This was already the fourth time he was cutting her legs. Staying closer to the main artery to get more blood out of her.

Whenever he saw Y/n getting close to fainting, he would use his Nomu on her. Healing her as much as he could with the Nomu's quirk. Garaki would leave and while he was gone, he let the Nomu do its thing and then come back to cut her all over again on the same spots.

The short grey mustached man kept taking her blood repeatedly. He wouldn't normally take this much, and she had a sick feeling somewhere in the underground facility, Rosalinda was being experimented with her blood. It didn't take long to connect the dots. They were both separated, and the nurse mentioned another test subject.

If he kept on cutting and healing her, he needed a large amount of her blood for something. Right now, he was in the other room probably doing the same thing to Rosalinda.

Y/n felt tears of defeat roll down her battered dirty face. Maybe because of what Mama found out, they were finally going to discard of her and use Rosalinda instead.

There was flash of relief as she thought of a free pain existence.

She wouldn't have to suffer anymore. But then, what about Rosalinda?

How long would she last with the same experiments they've done to her? And after they were done with Rosalinda, where they going to use her brother next?

"No... I can't let that happen. I have to fight for them, and for myself. I know they'll come. I just know they will..." She proclaimed to no one and took deep breaths, calming her erratic heartbeat. Her body trembling with ache.