8. Mama's Club

The night club was very busy that night. Y/n was dancing around the crowd, lost in the music as sweaty bodies tried to get closer to her. She loved the feeling of loud music blocking out the noise and the darkness around her. A circle of girls who were enslaved just like her, surrounded her to keep her somewhat safe. They made it their mission to protect Y/n so she wouldn't be touched inappropriately.

They only had each other, and they grew up together for most of their lives. Creating a bond with one another like a family. Whenever someone would come too close to Y/n, the other women took over for her. Y/n was the youngest one out of all of them after all. They tried to keep her innocence as much as they could. These other girls who were kidnapped as children, grew into adulthood trapped in this place. Some of them were already in their late twenties and early thirties.

Since Y/ns quirk could hypnotize people with her breath when releasing purple smoke and drug them with her sweat by releasing a pink smoke from her body, she was forced to be on the dance floor by Mama. The woman who owned all of them.

No one knew her real name.

Mama forced Y/n to use her quirk, and let her sweet aroma consume the people around her.

The target was to drug as many men as she could for the night.

This part of her quirk disgusted Y/n. Like a siren calling people to their death. The best way she could cope with it was to imagine she was dancing with her little brother in his room. Dancing to the 1950's music he loved so much. 

"Y/n, look at me, we're here for you." A gentle voice broke through her dark thoughts. A hand reaching out and running their fingers through the younger girl's h/c locks. Giving her a moment of real peace. 

Rosalinda, the beautiful curvy brunette woman with brown eyes, whispered towards the h/c haired girl – who she saw as a younger sister. Rosalinda could tell how nervous Y/n was acting as of lately. Ever since she came back yesterday from the store Y/n was very jumpy and quiet.

"Thanks Rosie..." Y/n gave a half-hearted smile to the brunette older girl.

Y/n knew Rosalinda was only trying to protect her. She always protected her.

However, didn't she know in doing so, she was risking herself instead?

The thought of it, broke Y/n. To think so many people were willing to protect her while she couldn't do anything in return for them. All she could do was take orders and she hate's herself because of it. If Y/n ever broke orders given to her by her captives the rest of the girls and her brother would pay.

What a cruel way to live.

Mama long learned, no matter how many times they tried to beat Y/n physically and mentally into submission she wouldn't break. The best way to make her behave was to hurt those around her. Y/n would do anything asked of her if they threatened the ones she deeply cared for. It took years to break Y/n to finally learn that lesson.

Rosalinda was one of the kidnapped women who took Y/n and little Miguel into her care, protecting them as much as she could. She didn't want their innocence to die like hers did. There were so many occasions where Rosalinda would take Y/n's punishment when she would break the rules, without Y/n knowing at first.

That quickly ended when Y/n learned the truth, and she became exactly what Mama wanted. A tool for her to manipulate and abuse, all because of her quirk.

Rosalinda was like a big sister to Y/n, they were both kidnapped from the same town in Mexico and smuggled into Japan, at such a young age too. Rosalinda was sixteen at the time, while Y/n was nine and Miguel was only eight months.