64. My Sunlight

(Warning: Lemon! Friendly reminder, this is an 18+ fancfic. This chapter is explicit! Shout out to DVDJ_27 for the Coldplay song inspiration!)

Songs:

Ocean Eyes – Billie Eilish

Yellow – Coldplay

Love is a Bitch – Two Feet

Slow Down – Chase Antlantic

-----------------------------

"I always love going on car rides with you Sho, but why are we heading to the middle of nowhere?" Y/n giggled when attempting to feed Shouto, who hasn't looked away from the road.

He looked so nonchalant, leaning on the leather seat of his mustang as he drove. One arm on the steering wheel, while his other hand made quick shifts on the stick shift, and trailed Y/n's thigh whenever he had a chance.

They were driving down an empty road. Taking a drive outside the city limits, Y/n loved the countryside more than she did the city and this was a perfect time to unwind. Instead of buying the soba, after their mock battle ended. Y/n and Shouto ran towards the dorm and got busy with making the food together. Surprisingly when working together, they finished fast.

"You said you wanted to get away for a little while, no one will disturb us here." He smiled gently at her, nibbling on her fingers that fed him another edamame.

Biting her finger gently and making her squirm in her seat. Y/n had to remember to close of her empath connection to him so he wouldn't feel her wanting to burst, though it would slip the harder she tried to confine it.

Humming lightly, Y/n kissed his cheek, taking off her seatbelt and climbing over to his side, while he drove. It's not like he was going fast enough for it to be dangerous, they were literally off the road, a field coming into view the closer they got.

There were no houses or buildings in sight. Only the blue sky, and the upcoming field of tall flowers and tall trees cocooning them.

After stopping completely and turning off the engine, Y/n got comfortable in his lap. Fully giving her his attention now, Shouto hummed and ran his fingertips over her shoulder while looking at the scenery. They were surrounded by a field of trees and grass. Wildflowers of different colors decorating the green grass.

Once the engine quit it's rumbling after being shut off, the sound of crickets surrounded them.

"And where is here exactly?" Y/n kissed him softly right under his left eye, her thumb resting under his Adam's apple. Watching entranced how he gulped down from her intense stare.

"Behave, will you." He warned her. Giving her nose a small peck, rubbing her bare legs with his warm palm. Her skirt riding up mid-thigh.

Leaning back, he used the cold part of his quirk and ran his fingertips into her hot scalp. Loving how eagerly she melted into his touch.

Y/n leaning into his touch, shivered from the two different temperatures – cold on her head, and warm on her inner thigh. His fingertips caressing her soft skin, up and down in slow motions. Giving her small, opened mouth kisses to her exposed neck in affection.

Feather light wet kisses, so gentle it gave her goosebumps.

"I'm not doing anything." Feigning innocence, Y/n did lazy circles with her finger on his Adam's apple. Her hooded e/c eyes connecting with his hooded ocean.

"Sure, you're not. You've been using your quirk since we got in the car to send me endorphins of desire through our bond." Shouto's ocean eyes slowly turned scarlet, letting her quirk work into him. Licking his bottom lip and watching with amusement at how her eyes trailed to the action.