61. For the First Time

(Alright, I think it's time. Warning! Explicit Lemon 🍋😈 up ahead. Friendly reminder this is 18+, characters have been aged up for this reason.)

Songs:

"I Hear A Symphony" – Cody Fry

"Beautiful (feat. Camilla Cabello)" – Bazzi, Camilla Cabello

"Pillowtalk" – Zayn

"Us" – James Bay

------------------------------------------

"You're gonna make me trip Izu." Y/n breathed out, while attempting to hide her anxiety with a nervous giggle. She didn't know why she tried to hide her emotions anymore, Izuku could practically read her like a book at this point. Regardless, she still attempted in keeping them to herself.

She was holding onto Izuku's hand for dear life, which covered her eyes. Breathing in deeply when she felt his other hand snake around her midsection and pull her towards his strong chest as a low growl, rumbled from his chest.

"Then stop moving around so much." He whispered from behind her, nipping at her exposed neck with his teeth. Where he could still make out the love bites, he left behind from yesterday.

Attempting and failing to cover the marks with make-up so her family and friends wouldn't notice. However, Izuku could still make them out. It was him that marked her after all, and he couldn't help but to feel proud and a carnage of raw hunger that kept wanting to push him over the edge.

Y/n bit the inside of her cheek to stop a groan. Izuku felt so good from behind her. Still feeling very lustful from yesterday and honestly; he was making it hard to just function as a normal human being. He's been more playful and teasing than ever today.

Really testing her patience.

Earlier in class, he made it a point to play with her hair and pull on it slightly when she would talk to him, obviously teasing her. Somehow still paying attention to everything that came out of her lips and giving her a sweet smile every time.

Though his eyes said otherwise.

Dark with hunger and turning completely scarlet on their own, without her using her quirk. And the little devil would always give her a teasing smirk when Y/n had to look away from his predatory gaze. Knowing how much he was affecting her.

During lunch, under the table, he kept his warm palm on her exposed thigh – on the sliver of skin that showed from the high-socks she wore. She had to keep her composure when listening to Mina ramble about something she doesn't even remember. All while Izuku made his way higher to her core, only to leave her aching.

And then have the gall to whisper in her ear when no one was looking.

"Does the food taste as good as you do angel?"

Let's just say Y/n couldn't help herself when her wooden chopsticks snapped in half in her hand. And he had the nerve to chuckle and wink at her when her widened eyes met with his innocent green eyes, from the comment. It didn't matter how many times she tried to avoid him either, because he always found her and made erotic comments, leaving her speechless and aching for him.

She was ready to jump him, and he knew it. She was sure at this point he was just doing it on purpose to rile her up even more.

The most nerve-wracking part was the invitation of joining him on a little adventure tonight. When she asked Katsuki and Shouto if they would be tagging along, the two just looked at each other and laughed from the suggestion. An unknown joke she was kept out of. They just told her to have fun and they would see her when she and Izuku got back to the dorms.