37. Proposition

(Warning! Some Manga Spoilers!)

Y/n slightly panicked from having them in front of her. When it was just Izuku, he didn't take up the whole room. He was still big, but now having all three of them together, she felt so small under their wandering gaze. It was almost comical how little room there was to move around.

And now she had to tell Katsuki and Shouto she could not choose between the three of them too. This could either go like she wanted it to, or she would be losing all of them.

"What took you guys so long?" Y/n asked from the floor, trying to cover for the sexual tension she was sure Katsuki and Shouto felt.

Of course, nothing ever got past Katsuki. Even though very explosive, he didn't lack in the intellectual department. He was very sharp, Y/n knew right away, she and Izuku were going to be in trouble if he kept looking at them like that.

With vermillion eyes narrowed and noticing Y/n's slight shaking state. Then glancing towards Izuku's reddened face, Katsuki pointed towards the two of them "What were you two doing in here?" he asked with suspicion.

Y/n avoided his scrutinizing glare, "Umm, e-eating. Why?"

Shouto's eyebrows furrowed in confusion, clearly feeling the tension as well. "He was worried you two were fucking." He stated bluntly.

"What!? N-no!" Y/n's eyes widened, scrambling to her feet with hurry from her sitting position.

Izuku waving his hands in front of himself, towards his two best friends, as Y/n frantically moved. Turned redder than he already was. "We didn't do anything to –"

However, before he could spill another word, Y/n covered Izuku's mouth before he could say anything else. Getting to know him this past month and a half. She noticed the more nervous Izuku became, the more he would spill. She was thankful he told her of One-For-All. However, she was sure he started to spill his tight kept secret, because of how nervous she made him.

Katsuki laughed, while Shouto smirked triumphally. Misinterpreting their fidgeting forms for something else. Both Izuku and Y/n visibly relaxed, when they realized they either didn't notice, or they decided not to ask them questions.

With a quick glance and nod towards each other, Y/n let Izuku go with a sigh of relief.

"Told you it would work, they're both so easy to mess with." Katsuki nudged Shouto's side, earning a quiet nod from him. "Anyways, what did you two nerds need?" Katsuki yawned tiredly.

It was already close to his bedtime. The constant waking up in the middle of the night he would get from Y/n to help her, was making him more tired recently. The girl tried to stay in her bed when she got nightmares, noticing how sleep deprived he's been. However, with their mental and emotional connection, Katsuki would still show up to her room regardless.

He didn't mind losing some sleep if this helped her. It was getting less and less as she felt safer anyways. Besides he liked talking with her late in the night, laying side by side as the moonlight illuminated them.

After a moment from calming down and fanning her face. Y/n stared at Shouto and Katsuki with determination. "Actually, I want to speak with the three of you t-together."

Shouto and Katsuki made eye contact first then glanced at Izuku skeptically. Izuku not easing their worry, and already knowing what this would intel, motioned for them to come inside and sit down. The three of them sat on Y/n's smaller bed facing her and taking up the whole mattress. Shouto sitting in between Katsuki and Izuku to make sure they wouldn't be together. Something he normally does just in case, so they won't attack each other.