54. The Calm Before The Storm

(Warning! Slight Lime in this chapter! And manga spoilers!)

Songs:

"To Build A Home" by The Cinematic Orchestra, Patrick Watson

---------------------

The day of the sports festival has arrived, meaning all the third year's last time to shine before getting signed by companies to work after graduation. Today was a big day for mostly everyone, and for the Big-3. Not because they were looking for someone to sign them into an agency. No, they long ago agreed they would continue to work together on their own. And with their clean record, past jobs, experiences, and results. They knew they would have no problems in getting calls for help. They were already popular within the country. All they were looking for today was sponsorship for their agency debut.

Y/n on the other hand. Though she looked calm and collected on the outside – was freaking the fuck out.

Today, people and the media would learn she's Shota Aizawa's daughter. So not only did she have to make a good impression. However, also make sure not to get under the bad limelight, for her family and boyfriends' sake.

Today was going to make or break her boyfriends' upcoming news to the hero world. The new agency they were opening together. The one they spent so much time and money building since last year. She didn't want to ruin it, so she would let them shine out there on their own.

What she also didn't know was today, would be the day to test her and break her the most of any other pain she has experienced before.

It was finally time...

The secret team working on this mission, knew for a fact, Tomura would show up today. He loved to make big scenes. It was obvious. Especially since class 3-A has been the talk of U.A ever since their first year, this year would be no different. He and All-For-One craved the attention and what better way was there than to take down hero society at the U.A. sports festival. The most watched televised festival in the country.

To destroy what little trust the heroes were able to build back up since the incident two years ago.

Even though they've been hiding, that didn't mean they were not plotting.

The sports festival was the perfect opportunity to capture Izuku and Y/n. Because from the intel they gathered, they knew they were the two targets. All for One wanted them, and he was going to make his move today to get them both.

The mission team just hoped it would go in their favor today. They've been working diligently since finding out who Tomura really was, and what he was after, or rather who.

Hanta and Y/n, the best friend duo, woke up early to make breakfast for the whole class. Y/n did volunteer the night prior, when she saw how all her classmates were sweating in their shoes. She honestly didn't care if she was recruited by a big hero/agency or not. Besides, the main people she wanted to work under was her father and brother, who are individual hero contractors. Not much on the spotlight, because they work in the shadows. Preferring to deal with the underlying villains of the country than being in the spotlight. And since she hated the spotlight herself, she was more than willing to work in that direction.

She was more nervous for the provisional license she would be taking next month. However, that was another issue for another day.

Y/n was making a light but fulfilling breakfast for everyone. She didn't ask for any help, but of course because Hanta loved her cooking, which reminded him of his family roots. He wanted to have first dibs. So, he woke up bright an early in the morning to help her out.